User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74

Reload Thread: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're done

  1. #1
    AllStar1500bd's Avatar
    AllStar1500bd is offline Times have changed



    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're done

    Bought the PC from Slikk here: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ight=gaming+pc

    According to his IP, it matches that of Mr.Coogi who is a known scammer, I knew this right after I paid for the auction when he was banned by Randy Savage. More info can be found here...

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330863

    I open up the box, and the PC components are clearly not what he described in the auction.

    It had a broken case (probably from lack of packing materials in shipping)

    Not 2 Raptor HD's, but 1 BROKEN Maxtor 80gb drive

    Not 4 1GB sticks of RAM but 4 512MB sticks


    The PC will NOT POWER ON, arrived DOA.



    Shows lack of packing material

    PC arrived with bent/broken side panels


    Maxtor HD with broken plug





    I am contacting my local Corvallis, OR police department and starting a case against him then we will go from there.

    It is evident that this was intentional, especially if you read through the first thread link I posted. I cannot contact him via PM since he is banned, and he will not respond to e-mails... I will keep this thread updated with more info tonight.

    Slikk: If you are reading this, you have until August 4th to refund my money or I'm filing mail fraud charges against you.




    Refs: CJ8501, msimon, bbb543, bigbirney420,ScoobyDoo, esco, LeofromtheH, 2000gator, aesoj, Toasted1, NMBR1SPT, j1b1e1, greenzx12 (2 RF HX2 15" subs) and many, many, many more on here, and on eBay

    I MURDER THiEVES

    (ie: you steal from me, I kill you). srsly.

    Quote Originally Posted by KickerSoItBump View Post
    I vote conservative because that's where my morals are... I don't bleev in murdering babies unless its for food.

    And there's alot of things I don't agree with on either side, thats why I just decide to stand where my morals are.

    Sorry for being the typical white person.






  2. #2
    icpurplepplalot's Avatar
    icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    6,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    You still have the phone number I gave you for him? Sorry this **** happened to you man, I hope it works out like it did for me.



    NO LINK SIGS!

    The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

    b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

  3. #3
    zack39648's Avatar
    zack39648 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    mccomb, ms
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    **** i knew this was going to end bad when you said in the last thread that it was mr.coogi fucking ***** man




  4. #4
    groundpound4200's Avatar
    groundpound4200 is offline Da fuq did I just read?



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mankato, MN
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    wasnt he the one that tried to pass off a big ball of wires as an IA 20.1?



    2007 Honda Pilot 2008 Nissan Maxima
    2 RD D9s strapped @ 1 ohm Sundown SAZ-1500D V.3
    2 Sundown Nightshade V.2s 2 10" Atomic APX
    Sundown SAX-125.2 x 2 Sundown SAX-100.4
    Sundown NeoPro 6.5"s, JL ZR Tweets Sundown NeoPros

    RIP Taylor aka NewAgeKing, you are missed!

  5. #5
    528hz's Avatar
    528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Space between Space in NM
    Posts
    4,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Fvcking piece of **** at it again! Burn 'em!




  6. #6
    528hz's Avatar
    528hz is offline Everything'sMiscellaneous



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Space between Space in NM
    Posts
    4,354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Quote Originally Posted by groundpound4200 View Post
    wasnt he the one that tried to pass off a big ball of wires as an IA 20.1?
    6x9s, S-A




  7. #7
    icpurplepplalot's Avatar
    icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    6,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Quote Originally Posted by groundpound4200 View Post
    wasnt he the one that tried to pass off a big ball of wires as an IA 20.1?
    This was his version of the 20.1




    NO LINK SIGS!

    The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

    b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

  8. #8
    Ali1's Avatar
    Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW



    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Sorry, but I don't see what the police will do for you unless there has been several complaints from other members about this same individual



    Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

    refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....


    **** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

  9. #9
    Ali1's Avatar
    Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW



    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Quote Originally Posted by groundpound4200 View Post
    wasnt he the one that tried to pass off a big ball of wires as an IA 20.1?
    there's A start.... does he have a location? What city does he live in?



    Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

    refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....


    **** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

  10. #10
    bones22's Avatar
    bones22 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    8,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali1 View Post
    Sorry, but I don't see what the police will do for you unless there has been several complaints from other members about this same individual
    im sure there are plenty of others out there willing to speak up about him fvcking them to




  11. #11
    rc10mike's Avatar
    rc10mike is offline I b sippin on sizzurp



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    I bought a Sundown 3000D from "Slikk" then a day later found out about "Mr. Coogi". I did a stop payment and filed a Paypal claim the day after I sent the $. That day later on he sends me a tracking #.

    Then as I was checking my e-mail a weird name pops up and starts calling me every name in the book. Its him crying that I stole his money and I have his amp. I simply said " I heard you scammed ppl in the past, when I get a working amp, you will get you're $"

    I bought this amp under the impression I was getting a NEW amp with free overnight shipping, well, in the end I ended up with a NEW Refurb amp from dbr and ground shipping.

    PURE POS WASTE OF LIFE that guy

    Oh his aim is/was: billionaireboyz0



    Bought From:bad @SS chevy, kmanian, bpres9991, TurdFergueson2, donpisto
    Sold To:pcoff61, JoeSmith502, hemi4me?, weddlz, wp7456, cloudwalka, cx-7heaven
    Ebay: rc10zmoney: 100% +
    HU: P99RS
    HAT L1 Pro R2
    HAT L6SE
    SS HRU.4 and HRU.2
    x2 IDQ 12 Sealed

  12. #12
    icpurplepplalot's Avatar
    icpurplepplalot is offline I'm Old Greg



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    6,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali1 View Post
    Sorry, but I don't see what the police will do for you unless there has been several complaints from other members about this same individual
    There are many others on different forums. I'm the one who got scammed with the 20.1, and I called his local pd and told him. He refunded me the next day or so. IIRC he is on probation still.



    NO LINK SIGS!

    The intelligence of the youth of today brought to you by civic si.
    Quote Originally Posted by civic si View Post
    u think u are a smart? u racism dawg....u talk like u hate asian....if i was there i beat the hell out of u
    refs.rcexplosion158(b), jj4475(t), tweet02(s), Xtremebass5(b), fawd06 (b x2), teamquakecelica(b), Cmccloud(t), lightningbolt44(b), lorilee8284(t), bumpincrv(s), shotokan_teen(s), Skip01(t), 528hz(b), 169db(s), Jameseypoo(b), spl140.2(b), Earthman(t), Team MAF (s x2), Team H&K(b), lincolntc690(s), cuseikan(s)

    b=bought s=sold t=traded
    Plenty more on ebay under icpurplepplalot

  13. #13
    Ali1's Avatar
    Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW



    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    let the IMing begin


    so did you give him his money or partial or just dropped his ***?



    Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

    refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....


    **** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

  14. #14
    Rookie_80's Avatar
    Rookie_80 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Houston,tx
    Posts
    1,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Quote Originally Posted by rc10mike View Post
    I bought a Sundown 3000D from "Slikk" then a day later found out about "Mr. Coogi". I did a stop payment and filed a Paypal claim the day after I sent the $. That day later on he sends me a tracking #.

    Then as I was checking my e-mail a weird name pops up and starts calling me every name in the book. Its him crying that I stole his money and I have his amp. I simply said " I heard you scammed ppl in the past, when I get a working amp, you will get you're $"

    I bought this amp under the impression I was getting a NEW amp with free overnight shipping, well, in the end I ended up with a NEW Refurb amp from dbr and ground shipping.

    PURE POS WASTE OF LIFE that guy

    Oh his aim is/was: billionaireboyz0
    so what happened in the end? u accepted the refurb amp and sent the money,
    or sent the amp back?



    BASS+CLEAR SOUND

  15. #15
    Ali1's Avatar
    Ali1 is offline e6300 FTW



    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Slikk = Mr.Coogi SCAMMER, sold me a PC DOA, Police are getting involved.. you're

    Quote Originally Posted by icpurplepplalot View Post
    There are many others on different forums. I'm the one who got scammed with the 20.1, and I called his local pd and told him. He refunded me the next day or so. IIRC he is on probation still.
    I'm assuming from theft/scam?



    Quote Originally Posted by northside210 View Post
    seems like everybody is going for pyle, should i tune them to 63 for the lows or 87

    refrences:
    logan_searching, Big Rea$e, rfluvinmf, Davecubs14, reaudiofan, Krazed4Bass, SR20det, jbizzle x 4, bamaboy, mazdakid, mike11202,sbcaprice305, anotherguy(yes, that is his sn), ROE, coreyanderson, gebrochen, 528hz, bassmasta (x2), ustroops52, noob24,vrwm, lafanboy, explodftl,TheLow, tommythecat,dub22, hunterw, many more.....


    **** PATALPINE :: SCAMMER******

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum