Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80

Reload Thread: Ronnie Peay=Thief

  1. #31
    scarolinablazin's Avatar
    scarolinablazin is offline You Can't Fix STUPID



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    SC
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief




    99oldsintrigue supports thieves and scammers = a scammer
    SEE THIS THREAD
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...35#post5660235
    99oldsintrigue supports thieves and scammers = a scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by 99oldsintrigue View Post
    LOOKOUT

    DONT BUY FROM Me

    I R SCAMMERZ




  2. #32
    JL Audio's Avatar
    JL Audio is offline ThugStep



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    13,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    I got my money back from ronnie twice via western union. 550.00 two seperate times but I had to wait for him to get the cash.. I think he had to scam others to pay the people off whom wanted their cash back and it kept piling up. He's an idiot. If you say you're going to do it though, don't back out .. and keep us updated.. i'd really like him to go to jail.



    IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDad View Post
    Why the heck are you such a jerk?? I suppose you are very savvy, and that's good. I wasn't, but man, you are not helping a thing with your attitude or remarks.

    I wish I had of known about this forum and that Peay is a scammer. I didn't. Does that warrent the harsh nae calling?

    I may not be as smart as you, but I say you have a lot of maturing to do.
    not meaning to be a ****.

    but this whole situation could have been avoided using common sence.

    hope you follow through with your plan.



    Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

  4. #34
    casper97ta's Avatar
    casper97ta is offline IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Sorry to hear ol Ronnie got you too. He's made his way around various forums scamming who ever he can. He actually came through for a few people and got them their stuff but that changes nothing. Pursue this as far as you can and hopefully it works out for you. Good luck



    H.U- Alpine IVA-D310
    clarion EQS746 EQ
    Front stage- PPI 356CS
    Front amp- Exile S400.4
    Sub-
    Sub amp-
    NSB100

    _____________________

    REFS :pimpedout97x,Mike Dressure(x3),hc3_cuz,keefy248,seagrasser,Gammey4,p hillipcyoung,Hawaiian5(x2),Dumpin Treos,delvryboy, xtremebassjunky,All_Rice,AgEnT,96MaxGLE,kurtdirt1, Louisiana_CRX,wu501,REDLINEZ33,vxboi,mrogowski,Zeu slicious,LazyRider



    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    you have to admit the equalizers do seem to make 1 watt sound like 2 (1000 watts from a jl sounds way louder than 1000 from an alpine or rockford or many other brands)

  5. #35
    MadDad's Avatar
    MadDad is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by silvercookie View Post
    not meaning to be a ****.

    but this whole situation could have been avoided using common sence.

    hope you follow through with your plan.
    Common sense is good, if you have sense of the subject. I am in my 40s and never have been scammed on ebay. A fellow ebayer that I have bought from recommended Ronnie Peay very highly. Being a bit naive, I didn't know WHERE to look. I never Goggled until Ronnie Peay ripped me off. I just never had a need to use Google. But, like I said, Peay has changed that for me. I apologize for being so defensive. I am not use to being called out when I technically am not in the wrong. I guess my crime was not researching him. If I don't have my money this week, I go to Darlington. That simple.

    His last lie to me was, "The woman that was suppose to pay me was in the hospital having seizures, man! I know you don't care about others, but I do!".

    He didn't mind ripping me and a few others off! He is a stomp down thieving liar.




  6. #36
    MadDad's Avatar
    MadDad is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by casper97ta View Post
    Sorry to hear ol Ronnie got you too. He's made his way around various forums scamming who ever he can. He actually came through for a few people and got them their stuff but that changes nothing. Pursue this as far as you can and hopefully it works out for you. Good luck
    Thanks for the encouragement! I will get my money or justice, Ronnie Peay's choice now.




  7. #37
    Eugenics's Avatar
    Eugenics is offline Princess



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Arbys
    Posts
    23,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDad View Post
    The God I worship is always looking out for me. Unfortunately, I am too trusting. RONNIE PEAY has changed that aspect about me.
    The god you worship has stupid children.



    crunktimes . com/ct

  8. #38
    MadDad's Avatar
    MadDad is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    The god you worship has stupid children.
    Thanks for your insight




  9. #39
    MadDad's Avatar
    MadDad is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by scarolinablazin View Post
    This link is what I got when I Googled Ronnie Peay. That's how I found this forum.




  10. #40
    BobbyDD's Avatar
    BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    I hope you're able to get something done in this situation, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't mind silvercookie, he's just a little kid that likes to talk tough on the internet. Good luck with it.



    refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
    I hope you're able to get something done in this situation, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't mind silvercookie, he's just a little kid that likes to talk tough on the internet. Good luck with it.
    no i dont. im not talking tough.
    i talk the same way to everyone i know. except parents and family. unless its a joke

    i aint a little kid lol. 16 maybe younger than most on here as the majority of the site is about 23-27

    but you shouldnt go around pointing fingers.



    Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

  12. #42
    BobbyDD's Avatar
    BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    2,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by silvercookie View Post
    no i dont. im not talking tough.
    i talk the same way to everyone i know. except parents and family. unless its a joke

    i aint a little kid lol. 16 maybe younger than most on here as the majority of the site is about 23-27

    but you shouldnt go around pointing fingers.

    But you don't know the op. If you spoke to strangers in person the way you do on here you'd get your *** kicked all the time.

    I have a son that's 6 years older than you, so to me you're a little kid.



    refs: QtrHorse, teamsubgopoof, brtnboarder3241, fasfocus00

  13. #43
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDad View Post
    Common sense is good, if you have sense of the subject. I am in my 40s and never have been scammed on ebay. A fellow ebayer that I have bought from recommended Ronnie Peay very highly. Being a bit naive, I didn't know WHERE to look. I never Goggled until Ronnie Peay ripped me off. I just never had a need to use Google. But, like I said, Peay has changed that for me. I apologize for being so defensive. I am not use to being called out when I technically am not in the wrong. I guess my crime was not researching him. If I don't have my money this week, I go to Darlington. That simple.

    His last lie to me was, "The woman that was suppose to pay me was in the hospital having seizures, man! I know you don't care about others, but I do!".

    He didn't mind ripping me and a few others off! He is a stomp down thieving liar.
    maybe it was Ronnie Peay who recommended himself.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  14. #44
    Ford302Redneck's Avatar
    Ford302Redneck is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hartsville, SC
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    I looked at the google, and it said hes his address was Larry Drive in Darlington, but they have the zip code wrong. Its 29532.


    Im actually in Darlington right now, and if he still does live at that address I may can drive by and see if he still does live there.

    I heard he packed up and moved to Chester, over a hour away from Darlington.




  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Ronnie Peay=Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDD View Post
    But you don't know the op. If you spoke to strangers in person the way you do on here you'd get your *** kicked all the time.

    I have a son that's 6 years older than you, so to me you're a little kid.
    like i said i talk to everyone the same way i talk to people on here.

    the difference is is that i know when and when not to say things.

    thats great you have a son 6 years older than me.

    i bet he is gay anyway.



    Refs : nismos14, Slammed x3, Team H&K, RetroAudioInc, 2002XLT, tc3k101, Fusion_Freak, IAmMurph, louisiana_crx, fast85_gt, Ridnclean x3,
    woofercooker, lil_italy773 x2, 1mtx1, flipx99, MSW Danny, the_greatest_penn, jco1385, walksup, darkhunter139, TurdFurgeuson2, jmanpc, explorer2,
    Jep772, 86yota, fargof, brtnboarder3241, Pitbull12887, Spooney, Phers1er,

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum