Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Reload Thread: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

  1. #16
    DemonaL's Avatar
    DemonaL is offline Da MaStAH



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    FL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeC View Post
    lol what a tool

    i sold you a $130 HD for $50 i'll take all ****ing year to ship it, i have a job and a life and sometimes i dont have time to get away from work to ship anything. i apologized for it and if you can't accept that and wanna up your post count on stupid bs then go ahead internet gangsta, oh and sorry i dont have spools of ****ing anti static wrap mounted on my bedroom wall. if $50 is that serious to you i'll ****ing send you $50 back and u can keep the drive if it's that serious.

    now please get a life and stop posting in my fs threads

    oh and don't blame me if you held something and the person didn't want it and you lost sales, evidently you didn't think you could sell the xbox, if that were me i'd sell it to the first person that showed money like every other person here.
    wow thats some **** right there



    2008 Tahoe
    x2 Sundown 3000D's
    x3 IA DP 15"
    Alpine IVA-W505
    EA 300 Amp Alt
    Kinetik 2400
    x4 Powermaster 3100's - coming soon
    REFS: DUMPED, IonSQL, Teecee, LMS, astrolade




  2. #17
    Scoobydoo's Avatar
    Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DINGLEBERRY
    Posts
    9,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    not quite sure what you guys are reading into his post, but to me it just looks like an ******* showing his true colors

    i will post a link to this thread in every FS thread this douchebag has from now on




  3. #18
    dman4486's Avatar
    dman4486 is offline Paid to Post



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central, SC
    Posts
    9,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    not quite sure what you guys are reading into his post, but to me it just looks like an ******* showing his true colors
    That is how it reads



    Auto: 96 honda passport 3.2L v6 4X4 5sp
    Big 3 pics--THE MAV--THE RSD's--MY VLX
    Rices Creek Pics

    Refs: Sold to; lilmaniac2, alexdbest2000, jshak07 Bought from; CJL

  4. #19
    Lingerfelt's Avatar
    Lingerfelt is offline BRB, CEO'N



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Shelby Township, MI
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeC View Post
    lol what a tool

    i sold you a $130 HD for $50 i'll take all ****ing year to ship it, i have a job and a life and sometimes i dont have time to get away from work to ship anything
    I hope no one deals with you after that.

    Lol what a tool.



    Refs Tez4Life, DB_DRAG_SPL, JLFX Car Audio, Rotciv005, BuckyBoy, King Ranch, Illbmeubu, Woodels420 (x12341), Ryanm923 (x2), Nismos14, PsychoTheRapist, CRXBMPN, SHOemup233, TC300, WhiteIce, King Nothing, BushJ311, TribalJames, Incriminator, T9X, Ssackett, WooferCooker (x2), Cornbreadxd, Gsuchyta, Pawn Man, RuinedAng3l, Snarl2004, Lastcall, Morgans243, Da Box King, Acexa, Bhsdriller, Tehbert0, Bromo, Seedubs1, USAMPSMAN




    Quote Originally Posted by Banana Balls View Post
    It was surprisingly retarded. Even for Jmac.


    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    It means either of our's post counts could punch yours in the face and there's nothing the teacher would do about it.

  5. #20
    casper97ta's Avatar
    casper97ta is offline IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeC View Post
    lol what a tool

    i sold you a $130 HD for $50 i'll take all ****ing year to ship it, i have a job and a life and sometimes i dont have time to get away from work to ship anything. i apologized for it and if you can't accept that and wanna up your post count on stupid bs then go ahead internet gangsta, oh and sorry i dont have spools of ****ing anti static wrap mounted on my bedroom wall. if $50 is that serious to you i'll ****ing send you $50 back and u can keep the drive if it's that serious.

    now please get a life and stop posting in my fs threads

    oh and don't blame me if you held something and the person didn't want it and you lost sales, evidently you didn't think you could sell the xbox, if that were me i'd sell it to the first person that showed money like every other person here.


    Yeah you really are a fucking douche. You'll take all year to ship?? No you wont, you sell something, you send it or just stop doing business here. Have some respect for the people who do good business here and not act like a selfish tool.



    H.U- Alpine IVA-D310
    clarion EQS746 EQ
    Front stage- PPI 356CS
    Front amp- Exile S400.4
    Sub-
    Sub amp-
    NSB100

    _____________________

    REFS :pimpedout97x,Mike Dressure(x3),hc3_cuz,keefy248,seagrasser,Gammey4,p hillipcyoung,Hawaiian5(x2),Dumpin Treos,delvryboy, xtremebassjunky,All_Rice,AgEnT,96MaxGLE,kurtdirt1, Louisiana_CRX,wu501,REDLINEZ33,vxboi,mrogowski,Zeu slicious,LazyRider



    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    you have to admit the equalizers do seem to make 1 watt sound like 2 (1000 watts from a jl sounds way louder than 1000 from an alpine or rockford or many other brands)

  6. #21
    GabeC's Avatar
    GabeC is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ColaTown, SC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by casper97ta View Post
    Yeah you really are a fucking douche. You'll take all year to ship?? No you wont, you sell something, you send it or just stop doing business here. Have some respect for the people who do good business here and not act like a selfish tool.
    it's called sarcasm u *** hat. did u not see the part where i apologized for taking too long? did he bother to msg me and ask me why it was packaged that way? did he ask for a refund? no and no, i would have been happy to refund his money if he wasn't happy, i told him to let me know when he recieved it and he never did, i expect him to come to me like a man so we can resolve w/e it is that needs to be resolved, but instead he posts here instead of coming to me to let me explain myself.

    god forbid someone else would recieve their item in perfect condition just like i said it was although it was a little late. you people need to grow up and stop taking the internet so seriously, i'm a man of my word i did everything i told him i was going to do, i told him when i was going to ship it and i shipped it, it's not like i lied and said i shipped it and i really didn't. i didn't have ****in time to ship it and i shipped it when i could. i never lied to him and i never tried to jip him, i replied to all of his pms when i could, if u people can't understand that then idk what to say



    My Band:
    www.myspace.com/havensfall
    FEEL FREE TO ADD AS A FRIEND!
    PSN ID: G-Money87 (I play MW2)
    Feedback Thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318702

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameseypoo
    i hope my mothers rotten ***** flares up in your poop hole and you vomit bird **** out of your nose

  7. #22
    GabeC's Avatar
    GabeC is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ColaTown, SC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Originally Posted by Scoobydoo
    where is my drive?

    i waited 5 business days before pm'ing you for a tracking number so i have been patient, but you have been online numerous times since then and haven't responded

    i want a tracking number or proof of shipment by tommorrow or i will file a paypal claim and possible persue other means of getting my money back

    **** man i'm sry. I meant to ship it out this past week but i've been retardedly busy. I will FOR SURE be shipping it on Tuesday(my day off finally), but i will try and get it out tomorrow(monday), i will take a pic of the receipt for shipping.

    thank you for your patience,
    Gabe


    ok i will take your word for it

    not in a hurry, just dont wanna be scammed

    yea man i know how it feels. I had some ***** scam me on ebay for $280 for a computer processor, it was through paypal and i got $170 back i think but still one of the worst feelings in the world.

    I will get pics up tuesday of the shipping receipt.

    Gabe


    shipped it today. i actually shipped it through DHL, i can forward you a confirmation email if you like, whats ur email?


    Gabe


    that last pm was sent from me to him on 4/29, which was Tuesday, if you look above, i clearly stated i will FOR SURE be shipping it on tuesday, then his reply was:

    ok i will take your word for it

    not in a hurry, just dont wanna be scammed


    so i shipped it on tuesday, the day i told him it would be shipped, he said it's cool he just doesn't wanna get scammed, then he makes a post asking where his drive is on monday, the day before i told him that i was going to ship it for sure, i took reponsibility for taking a tad long to ship, all he had to say was he wanted his money back and i would've gladly refunded him, makes no sense to me



    My Band:
    www.myspace.com/havensfall
    FEEL FREE TO ADD AS A FRIEND!
    PSN ID: G-Money87 (I play MW2)
    Feedback Thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318702

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameseypoo
    i hope my mothers rotten ***** flares up in your poop hole and you vomit bird **** out of your nose

  8. #23
    Scoobydoo's Avatar
    Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DINGLEBERRY
    Posts
    9,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeC View Post
    it's called sarcasm u *** hat. did u not see the part where i apologized for taking too long? did he bother to msg me and ask me why it was packaged that way? did he ask for a refund? no and no, i would have been happy to refund his money if he wasn't happy, i told him to let me know when he recieved it and he never did, i expect him to come to me like a man so we can resolve w/e it is that needs to be resolved, but instead he posts here instead of coming to me to let me explain myself.

    god forbid someone else would recieve their item in perfect condition just like i said it was although it was a little late. you people need to grow up and stop taking the internet so seriously, i'm a man of my word i did everything i told him i was going to do, i told him when i was going to ship it and i shipped it, it's not like i lied and said i shipped it and i really didn't. i didn't have ****in time to ship it and i shipped it when i could. i never lied to him and i never tried to jip him, i replied to all of his pms when i could, if u people can't understand that then idk what to say
    dont try to turn the blame around to me, all i did was buy a drive, your the one who took a week to ship it and packaged it poorly

    why would i ask for a refund? i wanted the drive in a timely manner or a reason why it was delayed. all you had to do was pm me telling me you were busy and it was gonna take a while longer, but you didnt and i waited a week and a few non answered pm's before posting this thread about it

    i tried to overlook the drive issue and oofered to hold my xbox for you and i did so
    why didnt you tell me thursday you changed your mind about the xbox? too busy again? you had time to ask me to hold it for you, but not time to let me know you didn't want it anymore, thats ******

    it only takes 30 seconds to send a pm saying "i changed my mind" instead you ignored my pm on saturday asking you about it and thats why i posted it up in here

    "grow up and dont take the internet so serious"? wtf are you talking about? all i am stating here are facts from my dealings with you and i will make sure from now on anyone who deals with you is aware of how you operate

    good luck




  9. #24
    Scoobydoo's Avatar
    Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DINGLEBERRY
    Posts
    9,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeC View Post
    Originally Posted by Scoobydoo
    where is my drive?

    i waited 5 business days before pm'ing you for a tracking number so i have been patient, but you have been online numerous times since then and haven't responded

    i want a tracking number or proof of shipment by tommorrow or i will file a paypal claim and possible persue other means of getting my money back

    **** man i'm sry. I meant to ship it out this past week but i've been retardedly busy. I will FOR SURE be shipping it on Tuesday(my day off finally), but i will try and get it out tomorrow(monday), i will take a pic of the receipt for shipping.

    thank you for your patience,
    Gabe


    ok i will take your word for it

    not in a hurry, just dont wanna be scammed

    yea man i know how it feels. I had some ***** scam me on ebay for $280 for a computer processor, it was through paypal and i got $170 back i think but still one of the worst feelings in the world.

    I will get pics up tuesday of the shipping receipt.

    Gabe


    shipped it today. i actually shipped it through DHL, i can forward you a confirmation email if you like, whats ur email?


    Gabe


    that last pm was sent from me to him on 4/29, which was Tuesday, if you look above, i clearly stated i will FOR SURE be shipping it on tuesday, then his reply was:

    ok i will take your word for it

    not in a hurry, just dont wanna be scammed


    so i shipping it on tuesday, the day i told him it would be shipped, he said it's cool he just doesn't wanna get scammed, then he makes a post asking where his drive is on monday, the day before i told him that i was going to ship it for sure.
    ok so you just proved i waited 5 business days with no contact from you at all, not even a pm saying it was delayed. i had to come to you to get any information and only after i sent that pm did you get off your *** and ship the drive, of course i am going to leave negative feedback about it.

    basically you are saying unless someone decides to take action against you wont ship

    you dug your hole, good luck getting out of it




  10. #25
    GabeC's Avatar
    GabeC is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ColaTown, SC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    dont try to turn the blame around to me, all i did was buy a drive, your the one who took a week to ship it and packaged it poorly

    why would i ask for a refund? i wanted the drive in a timely manner or a reason why it was delayed. all you had to do was pm me telling me you were busy and it was gonna take a while longer, but you didnt and i waited a week and a few non answered pm's before posting this thread about it

    i tried to overlook the drive issue and oofered to hold my xbox for you and i did so
    why didnt you tell me thursday you changed your mind about the xbox? too busy again? you had time to ask me to hold it for you, but not time to let me know you didn't want it anymore, thats ******

    it only takes 30 seconds to send a pm saying "i changed my mind" instead you ignored my pm on saturday asking you about it and thats why i posted it up in here

    "grow up and dont take the internet so serious"? wtf are you talking about? all i am stating here are facts from my dealings with you and i will make sure from now on anyone who deals with you is aware of how you operate

    good luck

    bs see above, dont lie dude, i agree with the rest but dont ****ing lie about it, i still have the pms in my sent box luckily and i'll SS's of it if you want



    My Band:
    www.myspace.com/havensfall
    FEEL FREE TO ADD AS A FRIEND!
    PSN ID: G-Money87 (I play MW2)
    Feedback Thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318702

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameseypoo
    i hope my mothers rotten ***** flares up in your poop hole and you vomit bird **** out of your nose

  11. #26
    dman4486's Avatar
    dman4486 is offline Paid to Post



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central, SC
    Posts
    9,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    what were the dates agreed upon and what date did the money transaction occur?



    Auto: 96 honda passport 3.2L v6 4X4 5sp
    Big 3 pics--THE MAV--THE RSD's--MY VLX
    Rices Creek Pics

    Refs: Sold to; lilmaniac2, alexdbest2000, jshak07 Bought from; CJL

  12. #27
    Scoobydoo's Avatar
    Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DINGLEBERRY
    Posts
    9,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeC View Post
    bs see above, dont lie dude, i agree with the rest but dont ****ing lie about it, i still have the pms in my sent box luckily and i'll SS's of it if you want

    i paid you on sunday, you didnt ship until the following tuesday, what exactly am i lying about?

    i waited 5 business days and a saturday to get the drive, finally pm'ed you when i didnt get it and you gave me your sob story about how busy you were and that you would ship on tuesday

    umm, yay, you shipped on tuesday, which was 9 days AFTER i paid you




  13. #28
    Scoobydoo's Avatar
    Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DINGLEBERRY
    Posts
    9,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by dman4486 View Post
    what were the dates agreed upon and what date did the money transaction occur?
    i paid him on the 20th, he shipped on the 29th

    he never said one thing about not being able to ship it the next day which is usually what people do




  14. #29
    dman4486's Avatar
    dman4486 is offline Paid to Post



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central, SC
    Posts
    9,321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    i paid him on the 20th, he shipped on the 29th
    so last month?



    Auto: 96 honda passport 3.2L v6 4X4 5sp
    Big 3 pics--THE MAV--THE RSD's--MY VLX
    Rices Creek Pics

    Refs: Sold to; lilmaniac2, alexdbest2000, jshak07 Bought from; CJL

  15. #30
    GabeC's Avatar
    GabeC is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ColaTown, SC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gabe C...Where is my hard drive????

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    ok so you just proved i waited 5 business days with no contact from you at all, not even a pm saying it was delayed. i had to come to you to get any information and only after i sent that pm did you get off your *** and ship the drive, of course i am going to leave negative feedback about it.

    basically you are saying unless someone decides to take action against you wont ship

    you dug your hole, good luck getting out of it
    question, your argument is that if you hadn't of pmed me that i never would have shipped it? your calling me a scammer then? what happened to "all i wanted is a reason it didn't ship on time", you lied at first and said i didn't give you that, now that i prove you wrong on that you bring up something else to whine about, get over it dude you got your drive, it was a little late and i told you why it was late and when i was going to ship, like i said i got on ca.com when i could and replied when i could, i dont get on ca.com everytime i get on a computer, you didn't have the balls to come to me and let me know that you had problems with my hd. i wouldn't have cared if you at least did that and then posted that i take a little long to ship, i friggin paid almost $50 to overnight the thing to you (shipped on the 29th and you recieved on the 30th did you not?) and you still post whining and calling names



    My Band:
    www.myspace.com/havensfall
    FEEL FREE TO ADD AS A FRIEND!
    PSN ID: G-Money87 (I play MW2)
    Feedback Thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318702

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameseypoo
    i hope my mothers rotten ***** flares up in your poop hole and you vomit bird **** out of your nose

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum