Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: ViolentAudio very bad seller beware

matrxx dude is offline TEAM DB UNIT

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ViolentAudio very bad seller beware

mobeious you were at sbn,did you compete.

REFS =adam007,guy022077(X2),ga12r,cd6551,dbman150(x2),( x2)louisiana_crx,ent3rdadragon,baseballer1100(x3),
    smd4life,i3abyjay25,bigblank69,bigsherm7272,squeak 12,mike dressure,ngsm13,grassroots,ricksmx01,ionSQL(x2),wh osaywho?,nhustlar,lilman,ryanm923,pioneerpimp,blaz eplacid,mystang,profoundwill,bumpin buick,sean dub,Zeuslicious,jared spl,jailhouseracer8,queball,2002xlt,bigbangtheory, jared530,(x2)skip01,ringo,skadude016,daghost, Cornbreadxd, blackstar602,ssackett,yunvme666, tv559,XxSuperAdamxX ,hellfire,deez283,Flastrongman,
    TEAM DB UNIT FTMFW!

1phatclipse is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

kinda dirty huh? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i like wat you told him to do with them at the end of your coversation.lol

REFS =adam007,guy022077(X2),ga12r,cd6551,dbman150(x2),( x2)louisiana_crx,ent3rdadragon,baseballer1100(x3),
    smd4life,i3abyjay25,bigblank69,bigsherm7272,squeak 12,mike dressure,ngsm13,grassroots,ricksmx01,ionSQL(x2),wh osaywho?,nhustlar,lilman,ryanm923,pioneerpimp,blaz eplacid,mystang,profoundwill,bumpin buick,sean dub,Zeuslicious,jared spl,jailhouseracer8,queball,2002xlt,bigbangtheory, jared530,(x2)skip01,ringo,skadude016,daghost, Cornbreadxd, blackstar602,ssackett,yunvme666, tv559,XxSuperAdamxX ,hellfire,deez283,Flastrongman,
    TEAM DB UNIT FTMFW!

mobeious is offline what does 0hz feel like?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i was at SBN but didnt compete im still trying to find amp... i think imma just bite the dust and get a sundown 3k......... i was thinkin bout the AQ2200 as well but we will see

Alpine CDA-9833
    (2)sets Cresendo ccx65

Box Engineer for

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

get a ia 40.1,good amp

TEAM DB UNIT FTMFW!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm a bad seller because someone offered me $100 more than what the OP was offering. That makes me a bad seller. OP: we had nothing set in stone. NO EXACT PLACE TO MEET or anything. I've had over 30 transactions on here with one about a set of friggin RCA's that was bullshit that someone said i was a bad seller...over 10 dollars.. every other one WENT GOOD. They are on my dads ebay account. He lives in Sarasota SO WHAT? Is that against the law? Don't think so. I got banned for post dumping...oh well. If there is any doubt that i have these amps....I can take a pic with my balls on the amps so all you sexually challenged can ********** on my sack and amps.

xtremebassjunky is offline Is it ever loud enough?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1phatclipse View Post
    cant do it for that paypal gets 5.9% because i have a personal account so that knocks $40 off the top then minus another $75 for shipping. sorry man. i'm gonna sell locally, theres alot of ppl wanting these.
    last i checked... pp = 3% fees not 6%...

-Head Unit: Alpine-9886
    -Front Stage: 1 set of: DDA-W6.5's, DDA-W5.2's, and 3 sets of DD-T28's
    -Amps: 2x DDc4a's and 1x DD-C2b
    -Subs: 4x DD-3515E powered by 2x DD M4 -- giving me over 10kwrms... 154+ @ 24 Hz
    -Alternator: Stock 130a + 2 x 260a @ 15v Ohio Gen
    -Batteries: Batcap 3000 in front & 8400 + 4000 in back
    Refs: Alan Dante, Thilo Stompler, Nomad40, 2000LaDe, xplicitACTS, sundownz, djman37, Hoss, SPL140.2, bmxbikes, casper97ta, SkatinBassPLaya, Bibby, SeanDub, hazardous0388, Trunk_Monsta
    Team Outcast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

please dont put your dirty balls on those amps

bumpin buick is offline Science is everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is being a scammer grounds for banning? plus you already admited to being banned on here before, why come back? mods can just ban you again

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/305521-official-bumpin-buick-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...y-fees-outside im thinking that since he has a personal account that thier would have been no fees for me to pay him

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin buick View Post
    is being a scammer grounds for banning? plus you already admited to being banned on here before, why come back? mods can just ban you again
    did he scam someone? we are just biotchin about him backing out on deals is all

mobeious is offline what does 0hz feel like?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

actually we did have a sit place to meet remember I4 and hwy27.. and the only reason we didnt have a business or something to meet at is because ur not man enough to call me on the phone and tell me u dont want to sell it to me. why dont u have your own ebay account if your selling somthing takes like 3mins to set one up.... but dont tell someone you will sell it to them and then plan to meet them and all that and back out at last moment.... anyway u said 300 per amp and i said ok ill take it... u didnt say 400 for the amp.. i might have still bought it for that.. next time post 300 obo instead of saying ok u can have it

Alpine CDA-9833
    (2)sets Cresendo ccx65

Box Engineer for

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OP: do I need to post my 2nd PM to you where I said 'whoever pays first' gets it? or did you forget that? there isn't any dibs...I guess i'm a horrible seller...PLEASE NO ONE DO BUSINESS WITH ME. Phateclipse: when you have a personal account it is 5.9% when you get a premier account (which i have done since talking with you) it is 3.something. I have a deal with a member going right now for my 4 channel MTX...we'll see if I'm such a horrible seller when he gets his amp. I have bought and sold at LEAST $5k worth of stuff on here and i could care less if people get mad because i won't sell them my ****. GET A LIFE. OP: you sent me at least 25 pms about these amps, some back to back without even giving me a chance to respond. amp stalkers. now lick my balls.

BobbyDD is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alxmlr789 View Post
    Quote from ebay:
    "You are bidding on 1 Orion 2500D Mono-Block subwoofer amplifier. The other amplifier in the picture is already sold. This amp needs no introduction. The name speaks for itself. This amplifier has been babied my me, never ran below 1 ohm, and always had a super electrical system to power it. This amp is in ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION! This amp does NOT come with the endcaps."

What the fuck? He just bought them yesterday, how have they been babied? Electrical system..

Sorry about the whole thing Dev, this guy is something else.
    Just wanted to quote this to point out the seller's lack of ethics again. Everyone he backed out of the deal on dodged a bullet.

aesoj is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The way I look at it is that as long as no money is exchanged, both the seller and buyer have the right to back out of the deal. Put the shoe on the other foot. How many times do you see someone calling "dibs" in a 'for sale' post only to not follow through with the purchase. Can you imagine how many "bad buyer" posts we'd have on here if all those sellers (who thought they had their sht sold) started a thread about THOSE guys? My two pennies.

-Jose

Edit. All that being said, as soon as he made up his mind about not selling to you (mobeious), he definitely should've let you know -and told you the reason why. That would've atleast given you a chance to match the other offer(s) he had.
    Last edited by aesoj; 04-06-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Refs. (only listing members registered on this forum):

Lckmyblls, ThumpInDaTrunk, bonesninja, HawaiianBassHed, busabob, MyFartsStink, gijoe, vitveet, hemi=22s, na_rsx, NoXious, Towncar, cardinalsfan, buddyleee5, gymfreak101 (X2), Sulleigh, AllStar1500bd, dropkick13, Scoobydoo, Jamaica2G

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast