Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Attn: Alaxan, where the hell is my stuff

why even bother posting now that you've gotten what you wanted? makes no sense. you should have received the card by now if not, take it up with usps and check the mail yourself instead of calling someone and asking them if its in yet, and you have a refund. or are you one of those people that just have to have the last word

chargers is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaMike View Post
    why even bother posting now that you've gotten what you wanted? makes no sense. you should have received the card by now if not, take it up with usps and check the mail yourself instead of calling someone and asking them if its in yet, and you have a refund. or are you one of those people that just have to have the last word
    That's 100043533554734503405034 times that you've said the same thing over again.

If you have nothing more to add, then shut the **** up.

Pop da Hatch is offline Can haz?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

hmm read the thread and have concluded, dont buy alchemy computers: the owner is too ballin to handle the little guy he is too busy making 1k transactions weekly.

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    You refunded him, then drop insinuations that he has the card already and is scamming you, yet you can't even PROVE that you shipped it. Get with the program..

The bottom line here is someone bought something, was told on multiple occasions it was shipped when it never was, and when he wants some sort of resolution, he finally gets a refund, as well as accusations of scamming the seller himself, who cannot even prove he sent anything out.
    I not once accused him of anything. and I'm the seller.

As for the jackass saying "people throw money at problems to fix them" WHY the **** would I toss $50 at a problem when $7.95 was all it cost to ship the item? It's a waste of my time to do a transaction and refund the same transaction just for shits and grins. In fact, even lose money on the transaction by doing it. (no it's not even w/ the paypal costs and all of that.

As for Alchemy, I have more positive referals there than negative. 20+ transactions weekly often leading up to 50+ and 1 total complaint. Your call to bring other **** into the conversation, but the company is not the topic of conversation. A "fair" transaction is. He did not recieve his item and he was refunded no questions asked, as for "accusations" and such flying around... they don't matter from either of you phukks. Chaarlieee got his refund without any questions asked. I did my part tho it was a mistake on my side that it wasn't out the first time. It was an oversight in judgment on my part.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaarlieee View Post
    That's 100043533554734503405034 times that you've said the same thing over again.

If you have nothing more to add, then shut the **** up.
    Again, I don't need your permission to post. Thanks tho.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope you find that receipt soon though.. with whatever mess of an apartment you have.
    WHAT THE **** FOR? What kind of satisfaction do you think I got out of spending my own money to make up a false transaction? just for the hell of it. Come on, I've got better **** to do than waste my time and yours. Get over it buy urself a video card and enjoy the new computer.

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaxan View Post

As for the jackass saying "people throw money at problems to fix them" WHY the **** would I toss $50 at a problem when $7.95 was all it cost to ship the item? It's a waste of my time to do a transaction and refund the same transaction just for shits and grins. In fact, even lose money on the transaction by doing it. (no it's not even w/ the paypal costs and all of that.

As for Alchemy, I have more positive referals there than negative. 20+ transactions weekly often leading up to 50+ and 1 total complaint. Your call to bring other **** into the conversation, but the company is not the topic of conversation. A "fair" transaction is. He did not recieve his item and he was refunded no questions asked, as for "accusations" and such flying around... they don't matter from either of you phukks. Chaarlieee got his refund without any questions asked. I did my part tho it was a mistake on my side that it wasn't out the first time. It was an oversight in judgment on my part.
    I'm that "jackass" And it appears you gave the quick refund to end this because as you put it: "it was a mistake on my side that it wasn't out the first time. It was an oversight in judgment on my part"

Not saying ending it wasn't the right thing to do, just saying it doesn't appear you decided to give the refund for no reason.

The company is not the topic of conversation...just its CEO...

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

I did not say you accused him of anything. Your sidekick Robin did that.

It wasn't an oversight of judgment- an oversight would have been forgetting to ship it out. Telling him it was shipped on 3 different occasions, which he said, and you've yet to refute, is called ****** judgment.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WHAT THE **** FOR? What kind of satisfaction do you think I got out of spending my own money to make up a false transaction? just for the hell of it. Come on, I've got better **** to do than waste my time and yours. Get over it buy urself a video card and enjoy the new computer.
    I want that card. Show me the proof. You said you shipped it, I'm still going to wait.

You sold me a x1900gt for $57.95. It was a great deal. Where the hell am I going to buy a card for that price? I can try ebay, but they don't end at that kind of price often, if they do at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It wasn't an oversight of judgment- an oversight would have been forgetting to ship it out. Telling him it was shipped on 3 different occasions, which he said, and you've yet to refute, is called ****** judgment.
    I never told him it was shipped on 3 different occasions. I told him on two occasions. First was the day I had it in the car and was on my way to the post office. I got sidetracked and was moving and forgot to get it shipped out. it was sitting in a closet when he finally let me know he had not received it yet. I got it out the very next day and he called me and I told him it was shipped out.

How exactly is that not an oversight? even by your definition

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol.. robin.

I was thinking starscream.. he just won't shut the **** up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

simple logic says he should have received it 2 days ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want that card. Show me the proof. You said you shipped it, I'm still going to wait.

You sold me a x1900gt for $57.95. It was a great deal. Where the hell am I going to buy a card for that price? I can try ebay, but they don't end at that kind of price often, if they do at all.
    If it turns up, keep it. No charge. If it turns up here, hell... send me just enough to pay for shipping via any method u want and I will send it out to you for just the cost of shipping.

You didn't wait... you demanded a refund through paypal and you got your refund, but you are still here complaining about it.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

User Tag List