Closed Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Reload Thread: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

Verlander is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT View Post
    Not sure why you quoted my post with that....

I thought I had seen earlier in the thread that you were mediating this. Perhaps I mis-read.
    I don't know, it had to do with a third party mediator so that is when I figured I should get my Michigan cronies involved instead of dealing with intertwined cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    I had a damaged package from crutchfield.

They refunded my CC payment and then sent me a shipping label to return
    Great. I'm not Crutchfield, and I was getting the process started to get you guys a shipping label to return.
    Any more comments directed my way? Any more mud slinging tword me or from me?
    Mud slinging? You are calling me a scammer with no explanation

2002XLT is offline Thats right bishes...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    texas *****

Dam yankee.

Refs-
    http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...59#post3482859
    Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-
    2002 Explorer XLT
    R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    texas *****

What's worse is, I think nbudros said he was originally from Michigan. They corrupted him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verlander View Post
    I didn't back out of my refund. I said ship me the amp and when i receive it, I'll refund. It's more then fair. I'm still paying him $75, I just think the forum should know how you guys ripped me off for $75. This forum is to post about transactions, and I'm posting about my dealings with you people.

He doesnt trust you to do so...and again here we go with the merry-go-round.

post away...I couldn't care less what you post about me. In 5 min Im going to lunch.

nbudros is offline E-THUG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You shared your opinions. I shared mine. Yet mine got pulled this thread should be pulled to. If I cant tell people that I dont like you and that I dont suggest sending you money or doing business with you thats my opinion and Im entitled to it.

I offered a COD Return to you so you can have your amp and I can have my money and you didnt say ok to that.

On top of that you keep agreeing to things then backing out. I think you should choose and stick with it.

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If an agreement has been reached on the 75 bucks, all parties should quit bitching and move on. Anymore bitching isn't going to gain you any respect its just going to turn people off even more.

If either party is looking for vindication you need to find a new strategy because this bitchfest isn't getting the job done. All this does is make a person not want to ever deal with any of you involved. I would never buy/sell to anybody involved in this transaction as you are all stubborn, selfish, and unwilling to move an inch, let alone compromise and move on.

This is beyond retarded. This is bad for the people involved, bad for the site, bad for the classifieds, bad for the moderators, etc, etc, etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What's worse is, I think nbudros said he was originally from Michigan. They corrupted him.
    I was born in Houston. And i don't regret it for a second or wish other wise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    If an agreement has been reached on the 75 bucks, all parties should quit bitching and move on. Anymore bitching isn't going to gain you any respect its just going to turn people off even more.

If either party is looking for vindication you need to find a new strategy because this bitchfest isn't getting the job done. All this does is make a person not want to ever deal with any of you involved. I would never buy/sell to anybody involved in this transaction as you are all stubborn, selfish, and unwilling to move an inch, let alone compromise and move on.

This is beyond retarded. This is bad for the people involved, bad for the site, bad for the classifieds, bad for the moderators, etc, etc, etc

WE AGREED 75$ I gave him his time to get the money.

I also stated that if the amp then doesnt work, its due to shipping and I will take it up with UPS.

Which is fair.

When we talk in Pms **** gets done. I posted my opinion and it got removed. So what ever.

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2002XLT View Post
    Dam yankee.
    I live in TN...never been called a yankee before.

lol

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I bet it is too late to file a UPS claim.

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm also backing Icetee and I to will not sell to any of them. In fact I'm against Texas anyway. With the exception of the people not listed and Revrider.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He doesnt trust you to do so...and again here we go with the merry-go-round.

post away...I couldn't care less what you post about me. In 5 min Im going to lunch.
    Why should I trust him? All he does is swear up and down in his pm's says he hates me, I'm a douche, scammer, and I should be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by nbudros View Post
    You shared your opinions. I shared mine. Yet mine got pulled this thread should be pulled to. If I cant tell people that I dont like you and that I dont suggest sending you money or doing business with you thats my opinion and Im entitled to it.

I offered a COD Return to you so you can have your amp and I can have my money and you didnt say ok to that.

On top of that you keep agreeing to things then backing out. I think you should choose and stick with it.
    You made your thread and I have mine.

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post

Shutup with the bullshit. Any reasonable person can see I shouldn't be paying him $75. I bought shipping insurance so neither of us would be out money, and I'm the one who is out. I gave him four options that were fair and better then what most anyone else would do. I made this thread to show that I got screwed out of $75 by these people. I could not do anything and he would have no recourse. I'm glad you posted this because you are on my do not sell list.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nbudros View Post
    WE AGREED 75$ I gave him his time to get the money.

I also stated that if the amp then doesnt work, its due to shipping and I will take it up with UPS.

Which is fair.

When we talk in Pms **** gets done. I posted my opinion and it got removed. So what ever.
    Your thread is still up Your second thread was unneeded as it was just an insult laden shitfest.

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will not fight in this civil war, i dont care about my freedom.

crunktimes . com/ct

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shutup with the bullshit. Any reasonable person can see I shouldn't be paying him $75. I bought shipping insurance so neither of us would be out money, and I'm the one who is out. I gave him four options that were fair and better then what most anyone else would do. I made this thread to show that I got screwed out of $75 by these people. I could not do anything and he would have no recourse. I'm glad you posted this because you are on my do not sell list.
    You continue with your selfishness. This is just like your other thread where you said you would only refund the buyer if UPS refunded you in a claim. If you couldn't recognize how holding the buyers money ransom was selfish and wrong, I wouldn't expect you to understand much else.

Please do put me on your do not deal with list, I would hate to accidentally forget this mess and get in a transaction with you. There is a reason I voice my opinion here and thats because I do have alot of past transactions on this site and will probably have many more. I have great feedback, but when things like this happen it turns off everybody from wanting to do deals here.

Carry on with your attempts for vindication to make yourself feel better or just cut your losses and move the *** on. Do what you said you would do or don't, but don't sit here and complain about something you said you would do. I'm not saying the buyer isn't a PITA as well, but shit man, what good is this thread really doing you?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast