Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

OoMesKoO is offline Me > Newbs. :fyi:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: nbudros, jntar, bigbirney subpar buyers

Quote Originally Posted by Verlander View Post
    I'll quote it again, if this thread disappears or iceteebone or Verlander get banned, nbudros gets nothing. I have every right to post my experience dealing with you, and the fact you called me "trash" instead of trying to dispute anything in my story, or add any other 2 cents, means you know you people are in the wrong.

ZomG where have i been!? You arez teh Bonez?!?!1/1?!

Either way, I dont see how you have to pay 75 bucks. I dont get it?

::References::

Sold: BIG_SUPERMAN72, biggie5252, Anonymous User, mustangowner
    Traded: poundindak69, perfecxionX, CRXBMPN
    Bought: nismos14, JasonPaul, phoenixgoldfan1, ace 800, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, wu501

Flipx99 is offline Violator of Terms

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoSayWho? View Post
    Is it much more expensive for those b!tches to pack it for you?
    Yes. FedEx charges about $15 but they have told me a couple times that their packaging does not ensure that I would be awarded a claim in the case of damage.

When I shipped the MD3D to IonSql, they told me this. I thought that having fedex pack would ensure it is up to high quality shipping requirements and they said no, they just put it in a box it will fit.

So I demanded my stuff back and shipped it in an alternative way. I used a series of those cases strawberries come in to ensure it would arrive safely. (This was before chad's how-to)

Black cat, white cat...all that matters is that it catches mice. -Deng Xiaoing

I do homework for money. I specialize in finance. PM me for estimates.

If someone uses me as a reference, please contact me first.

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is it much more expensive for those b!tches to pack it for you?
    Not horribly. There rates are about 150% normal rate if i did the shippign online.

i ship a TON of stuff through them so even if i package it there still isnt a question and they cover me..

I live in podunkville, WV population 2500. I assure you were not a huge metropolis, but we do have a UPS store and a Post Boxes Etc

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipx99 View Post
    Yes. FedEx charges about $15 but they have told me a couple times that their packaging does not ensure that I would be awarded a claim in the case of damage. When I shipped the MD3D to IonSql, they told me this. I thought that having fedex pack would ensure it is up to high quality shipping requirements and they said no, they just put it in a box it will fit.

So I demanded my stuff back and shipped it in an alternative way. I used a series of those cases strawberries come in to ensure it would arrive safely. (This was before chad's how-to)
    Oh wow, these shipping people ****.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    An agreement of $75 was reached. Paypal claim was dropped. All would have been settled. Ice changed his mind.

ice wanted a UPS claim. Buyer didnt want to have the amp leave his hands now that paypal claim was lifted and no leverage as a buyer could be had.

I myself offered to personally return amp to Ice packaged by myself 10 times better then a few sheets of paper. With a COD attached so every party would be resolved. Ice refused.

I just dont see why a refund couldnt take place and then Ice get the money from the UPS claim.

Ice then gave 4 options
    1)$75 and amp
    2)ship back and full refund
    3)ups claim
    4)nothing more

That is where we ended lastnight with it up to the buyer and seller. I see the $75 was reached as ORIGINALLY agreed upon.

Is a paypal claim stronger than a UPS claim? (seriously, I don't know) Does the buyer not trust seller to refund money in the case a claim was awarded?

I guess this shows what I know about claims. I would figure the receiver of the product would go to UPS saying it is damaged during shipping. UPS would retain the product and if warrented issue a check to the shipper. The shipper would refund the buyer.

As a seller, I would only refund in advance if I had evidence the product was indeed returned to the UPS. I am not sure if that information is given or not.

Why ship it back to icetee and risk further contamination of evidence?

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilmaniac2 View Post
    Not horribly. There rates are about 150% normal rate if i did the shippign online.

i ship a TON of stuff through them so even if i package it there still isnt a question and they cover me..

I live in podunkville, WV population 2500. I assure you were not a huge metropolis, but we do have a UPS store and a Post Boxes Etc
    That's not too bad -- if they will not challenge on poor packaging, which from what Flip said they will not go that far. However, I would feel free to raise absolute hell if I paid packing, insurance and they still denied the claim.

James Bang is offline Hand/Ear Coordination

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't understand why Jntar is even part of this??? The transaction was between you and nbrudos. Jntar should mind his own business.

One thing funny is that i remember him deleting one of my post in OT because I said something about icetee. verland = icetee right?

I also don't understand the title of this thread. jntar and bigbirney did not 'buy' from you, so how are they subpar buyers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oh wow, these shipping people ****.
    Indeed.

If I ever ship anything valued over $500 again, I will probably just fly out to wherever and meet the buyer. To hell with the shipping companies and their BS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Right. If UPS denies the claim, icetee provides the refund.

But it looks as if people have already done things to it in an effort to repair to that would eliminate this possibility.
    I look at it differently. I think seller is responsible for all claims, not the buyer. Buyer should get the refund send the amp back and let the seller deal with any claims, no sense in making the buyer wait(and worry) that long(your way).

but it looks like ice and budros have settle on a deal. so at least thats good hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep View Post

so in closing...
    Don't punch babies..

ANT
    www.secondskinaudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

That's not too bad -- if they will not challenge on poor packaging, which from what Flip said they will not go that far. However, I would feel free to raise absolute hell if I paid packing, insurance and they still denied the claim.
    I just know what they told me. Perhaps mail box etc has a different policy. The FedExKinkos near me does not guarentee the person packing the box will do a good enough job that will guarentee a claim in the instance of damage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    I look at it differently. I think seller is responsible for all claims, not the buyer. Buyer should get the refund send the amp back and let the seller deal with any claims, no sense in making the buyer wait(and worry) that long(your way).

but it looks like ice and budros have settle on a deal. so at least thats good hopefully

When I read through the insurance portion of the UPS claims thing I was under the same impression, however as a seller I would never do it that way... WAY to risky for me

Verlander is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    An agreement of $75 was reached. Paypal claim was dropped. All would have been settled. Ice changed his mind.

ice wanted a UPS claim. Buyer didnt want to have the amp leave his hands now that paypal claim was lifted and no leverage as a buyer could be had.

I myself offered to personally return amp to Ice packaged by myself 10 times better then a few sheets of paper. With a COD attached so every party would be resolved. Ice refused.

I just dont see why a refund couldnt take place and then Ice get the money from the UPS claim.

Ice then gave 4 options
    1)$75 and amp
    2)ship back and full refund
    3)ups claim
    4)nothing more

That is where we ended lastnight with it up to the buyer and seller. I see the $75 was reached as ORIGINALLY agreed upon.
    I refused COD just like you guys are refusing to do a UPS claim. Those 4 options are more then fair. Name me an online company that does COD or partial refunds? Hell I should've charged a restocking fee. Why should I pay $400 for an amp damaged by UPS, and only be able to resell it for $100 less?

I didn't want to refund and wait for the claim because nbudros would have to hold the amp for UPS to come. Not only would I be out $400, I'd be out an amp to, so you guys would have essentially $800 of mine.

I frankly don't trust you. You are too close to nbudros and are not an unbiased party so why should I trust you? You also flex your mod powers to help nbudros, so yea I'm going to trust you.

I'm waiting for you to explain how I'm a scammer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just know what they told me. Perhaps mail box etc has a different policy. The FedExKinkos near me does not guarentee the person packing the box will do a good enough job that will guarentee a claim in the instance of damage.

I think it is sort of a unwritten rule, they packaged some BTL'sfor kennyP a while back VERY VERY poorly and he was given a full refund and even got to keep the motors

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Like I said, I am curious how UPS feels about shipping it back and possibly contaminating evidence. I thought the policy and procedure established by UPS was the receiver brings the claim to UPS.

Verlander is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

UPS has to come and look at the package.

He cannot ship it back to me, because UPS will show up at his house to look at the amp. Why should I refund $400 and he keeps the amp?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast