Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Reload Thread: Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    BY HIS account, he should have refunded me on MONDAY.

I am done with you, your reading comprehension skills are most annoying. Glad to know that I can make the sig. Here, I can do that ignorant crap also.
    WHO ARE YOU TO BE MAKING DEMANDS.

I'm going to send the guy a PM, should be good.

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

jrekully17 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok im getting annoyed with this cant wait til i have the money to you so you can stop being a ***** about this whole thing. I knew i had bills to pay, never said they were unexpectedly, and again i didnt buy the sub with your money, once its in my nads its mine. i just dont get why your making such a big deal about this when its not like that. I told you once and ill tell you again you'll have your money when its in my paypal.

refs: oglejust, jeeper07, xxxpower, blue200sx, jblanford, MSW Danny, fatryan, maroj248, bassboobs16, ngsm13, ckyskater733, jmanjr, dragnix, skisloski , Qbenjamin, SoCal_Showdown, mrmakinmoves

bigdizzlemc (9:46:58 PM): i could care less if my **** works
    bigdizzlemc (9:47:06 PM): just that it looks prettu
    bigdizzlemc (9:47:08 PM): y

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jrekully17 View Post
    Ok im getting annoyed with this cant wait til i have the money to you so you can stop being a ***** about this whole thing. I knew i had bills to pay, never said they were unexpectedly, and again i didnt buy the sub with your money, once its in my nads its mine. i just dont get why your making such a big deal about this when its not like that. I told you once and ill tell you again you'll have your money when its in my paypal.

Made it a little easier for the r-tard to read... he's pretty dense and can't comprehend what's going on apparently.

nG

nG - BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i told you i didnt know how to do a refund. you explained it to my friend fri night. im not going to cancel it and listen to you which i dont have a clue who you are if your right. why would i give my friend my paypal info anyways?

refs: oglejust, jeeper07, xxxpower, blue200sx, jblanford, MSW Danny, fatryan, maroj248, bassboobs16, ngsm13, ckyskater733, jmanjr, dragnix, skisloski , Qbenjamin, SoCal_Showdown, mrmakinmoves

Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pl8er View Post
    I really dont' think the issue is that people think you do this often.

The issue is that you had a problem, the guy said "ok, no worries" and was doing a refund. he didn't do it fast enough for you and you started to complain and make a thread. Can you at least admit that he was trying to help you out? I mean he was doing a refund.

Stuff happens, you don't know if he really had bills or not. I mean, you have NEVER run out of money? Perhaps he had to go to Boston?

He never was doing a refund, (Even if he has started to do so now) I had to PM him asking him what was going on, then he claims that he is starting to do the refund. Keep in mind, that per my Treo, this guy was online all day long, and hadn't sent me a single PM about the proposed refund. Also, stuff like buying a new sub is not considered a time of "Need" for yourself. Be a man about it, and just say, "Hey, I used that money to buy something else, I will refund you on Friday." I would have still been confused with the guy, but he started that crap about how he would be losing money via paypal if he refunded me.

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you may want to take him out of your refs

NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He never was doing a refund, (Even if he has started to do so now) I had to PM him asking him what was going on, then he claims that he is starting to do the refund. Keep in mind, that per my Treo, this guy was online all day long, and hadn't sent me a single PM about the proposed refund. Also, stuff like buying a new sub is not considered a time of "Need" for yourself. Be a man about it, and just say, "Hey, I used that money to buy something else, I will refund you on Friday." I would have still been confused with the guy, but he started that crap about how he would be losing money via paypal if he refunded me.
    You are an imbicile, and really slow.

nG

nG - BSEE

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I am making a big deal out of this now, because of your comment that "I BETTER KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT," was that supposed to be some type of threat. Again, I kept all your ignorance to PM's, until you amazingly had your buddy sending me PM's one minute, and you sending them the next. Also, your reputation on here from what I have noticed is FRAGILE @ best.

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well the main point is really being missed here.

I love porkchops. I LOVE them! I have always loved them. Fried, baked, grilled. You just can't go wrong with a pork chop. *shrug*

**removing myself from this notification**

Good luck guys.

NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it doesnt matter if i was online all day..i dont have to update you everyday...like i said i contacted u wed, didnt I you never contacted me back..like i said its all said and done and your getting your money back

ctmike is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am making a big deal out of this now, because of your comment that "I BETTER KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT," was that supposed to be some type of threat. Again, I kept all your ignorance to PM's, until you amazingly had your buddy sending me PM's one minute, and you sending them the next. Also, your reputation on here from what I have noticed is FRAGILE @ best.
    his reputation? after this thread, i think your reputation would be the fragile one.

sold to: amedeuce, junior22, PatFitz9, skrilla22, Vipervenom18
    bought from: giantgloworm, exige, lmllopez, JCivicHb, diehappy, ampjunkielikeme, IamMurph, Louisiana_CRX

Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    dude, subs facing the rear will bounce nice lows off the back of the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    wheeler is a **** sucking ***, who does not know **** about box making.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8erboyla2004 View Post
    well it a monoblock amp meaning it was only meant for one sub so that prolly wy u have to turn you gain all the way up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol yeah u better know what your talking about

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngsm13 View Post
    You are an imbicile, and really slow.

nG

Funny, I was just thinking the same about you.............Oh well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

an internet threat c'mon on now

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctmike View Post
    his reputation? after this thread, i think your reputation would be the fragile one.
    Yup, not to mention being seen in everyone of my posts as an r-tard...

nG

nG - BSEE

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast