Closed Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Reload Thread: Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    Irresponsible kids.
    Dude, how can you call him irresponsible...you bought something before even making sure it would work for you. When it doesn't, you whine to him because he doesn't understand the refund process, and tells you wait for the money to transfer into the account (which takes 3-4 business days), and he'll send it back to you. It's none of your business what he did with the money after it was in his possession- it's not his fault you didn't completely research your purchase before you decided it wouldn't work in your application.

It doesn't matter if he spent the money on rubber *****'s...you sent him the money for a product, then decided it wouldn't work. If he takes a week or so to refund it, **** it up. Next time, make sure whatever you are looking to buy will work for you, BEFORE you go ahead and buy it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

THAT S.O.B. GOT ME As well this was supposed to be my first transaction on Ca.com and he pretty much stole my hifonics 1606

Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Savage View Post
    Dude, how can you call him irresponsible...you bought something before even making sure it would work for you. When it doesn't, you whine to him because he doesn't understand the refund process, and tells you wait for the money to transfer into the account (which takes 3-4 business days), and he'll send it back to you. It's none of your business what he did with the money after it was in his possession- it's not his fault you didn't completely research your purchase before you decided it wouldn't work in your application.

It doesn't matter if he spent the money on rubber *****'s...you sent him the money for a product, then decided it wouldn't work. If he takes a week or so to refund it, **** it up. Next time, make sure whatever you are looking to buy will work for you, BEFORE you go ahead and buy it.

Until I get my refund, you guys should have nothing to say. The guy has obviously scammed a few other people on this site already.

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

mihklo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrmakinmoves View Post
    THAT S.O.B. GOT ME As well this was supposed to be my first transaction on Ca.com and he pretty much stole my hifonics 1606

care to explain?

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WINNNAAARRR!!!!

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

Naledge503 is offline Baby Maker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The seller would not have been in the situation to have to refund the money if you had done your research in the first place....The seller could have told you that you were SOL and told you to sell the sub and get the one you want but he didnt. Now when he does refund you, just because it wasnt in your personal time frame, you are gonna look like a sorry *******.

1995 Acura Integra RS

H/U: JVC kd-avx1
    Subs: 2 12" AQ SDC2.5's
    Enclosure: 3.6 CuFt net tuned to 35Hz built by BJ Fisher
    Amps: AQ2200D, kx100.2
    Front: CDT CL-S60A/TW25 comps, CDT DRT-25 tweets
    Elec: Stock Alt. Big 3

bumpin97jeep(sold to), logantill (bought from), corto (sold to), chaunb3400 (bought from), BJ Fisher (bought from)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naledge503 View Post
    The seller would not have been in the situation to have to refund the money if you had done your research in the first place....The seller could have told you that you were SOL and told you to sell the sub and get the one you want but he didnt. Now when he does refund you, just because it wasnt in your personal time frame, you are gonna look like a sorry *******.
    Sorry, you lose. You don't understand the point.............Being that he agreed to refund me with no problem. I wait for refund, then he lies to ma talking about he had to pay a few bills. Uses my money to get a deg on Sub? What part of this do you not understand? Get off the silly mod's scrotum.

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

hoxie08 is offline i <3 drugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

kill them

Refs:
    DeViOuSoNe, lowriderram_95, jcee, wheeler8921, sampson, DaveT
    Chevyaudio, profundus-sanus, bds0688, revrider1, AudioXtremes
    jmanpc, vitveet, siacarman (x2), TeamPSI (x2), qtipextra, got_focus?
    FASTIMES, blackbonnie, Megalomaniac, Nate_100, PatFitz9, rmdl51
    dumpin907, 01 S 10

Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jrekully17 = PRETTY GOOD Seller for what he had to deal with.

Sorry, you lose. You don't understand the point.............Being that he agreed to refund me with no problem. I wait for refund, then he lies to ma talking about he had to pay a few bills. Uses my money to get a deg on Sub? What part of this do you not understand? Get off the silly mod's scrotum.
    Wouldn't the money still be held through paypal? Making the money that he used to buy the sub HIS money? I mean either way, it is his money.

NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

ctmike is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you still crying over this? you messed up, you're getting lucky you're getting a refund (which he doesn't have to do), and you still complaining. stop being a fuc_king ***** about it and wait for the refund.

sold to: amedeuce, junior22, PatFitz9, skrilla22, Vipervenom18
    bought from: giantgloworm, exige, lmllopez, JCivicHb, diehappy, ampjunkielikeme, IamMurph, Louisiana_CRX

Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    dude, subs facing the rear will bounce nice lows off the back of the car.
    Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    wheeler is a **** sucking ***, who does not know **** about box making.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8erboyla2004 View Post
    well it a monoblock amp meaning it was only meant for one sub so that prolly wy u have to turn you gain all the way up

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its ok. its a known fact the OP is a Jackass. Anyone who doesn't have the same beliefs as him, he calls them an irresponsible kid.

Like you said, he should have made sure the item he was buying was gonna work for him, and if the seller wanted to, he could have easily told him to fvck off and sell the item.

**waits for OP to whip out the "irresponsible kid" remark and his "" as he does every time.**

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE USED IT TO BUY YOUR MOTHER SOME HERPES MEDICINE YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

SIT AND WAIT, AND BE HAPPY TO GET YOUR REFUND.

I myself have never seen a refund button in paypal, and I would use it if I had already transfered the funds to my bank, it would make my paypal account negative. If it would even allow it.

Fuckstick McDoucheFeg..

nG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tEh koRnDog View Post
    Its ok. its a known fact the OP is a Jackass. Anyone who doesn't have the same beliefs as him, he calls them an irresponsible kid.

Like you said, he should have made sure the item he was buying was gonna work for him, and if the seller wanted to, he could have easily told him to fvck off and sell the item.

**waits for OP to whip out the "irresponsible kid" remark and his "" as he does every time.**
    Yourself and CTMIKE are really just some F^ idiots. I have had to issue refunds myself, IF YOU AS THE SELLER AGREE TO DO SO, then stand by your word. I am a known jackass? By whose account, certainly not a piece of **** such as yourself.

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yourself and CTMIKE are really just some F^ idiots. I have had to issue refunds myself, IF YOU AS THE SELLER AGREE TO DO SO, then stand by your word. I am a known jackass? By whose account, certainly not a piece of **** such as yourself.
    And as the buyer....get off the guys nuts, give him the 3-4 business days to process the refund.

Then, after those 3-4 business days, and you still have no refund and no contact with the seller/or he bullshits you, then make a thread asshat.

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngsm13 View Post
    IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE USED IT TO BUY YOUR MOTHER SOME HERPES MEDICINE YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

SIT AND WAIT, AND BE HAPPY TO GET YOUR REFUND.

I myself have never seen a refund button in paypal, and I would use it if I had already transfered the funds to my bank, it would make my paypal account negative. If it would even allow it.

Fuckstick McDoucheFeg..

nG
    GOES TO SHOW HOW F^ STUPID YOU ARE Just because your ******* hasn't seen a refund button in a paypal transaction doesn't mean there isn't one. If you can F^ read and have had anyone buy anything from you via paypal anytime witin the past 60 days, you can go into the details page for that transaction page and refund a buyer.

OUTSIDE THIS SITE, OBVIOUSLY YOUR LACK OF READING IS AMAZING

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast