Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

IamDeMan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

Quote Originally Posted by bjfish11 View Post
    Lol
    More emphasis is needed.

LOL

There you go.

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

wheelers insults.......

i just had a deja vu of grade school all over again.

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

wheeler8921 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    I still am willing to bet your attitude toward people who go against you IRL is the same. I don't see how this place or any large forum is much different than any other medium. Asshats are in all facets of life. Bad business people are in all facets as well.
    you are 110% wrong about that, and im not gonna try to persuade a hollow minded fool like yourself.

Car: 2004 BMW (E46) 325i
    HU: Alpine 9886
    Sub: JL 12W7
    Amp: JL 1000/1
    Box: ~1.75 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wheeler8921 View Post
    you are 110% wrong about that, and im not gonna try to persuade a hollow minded fool like yourself.
    so if hes a hollow minded fool....

you must consider yourself a smart witty hell of a box builder who's a great busiman correct?

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

bdawson72 is offline Finally Has Bass Again

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread is very.....................................

149@32 hz(headrest)......Dammit i needs to be louder

CJL
    CJL is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

:post:

REFS:
    eatank,mikescanlon,BoominBeast,Pistonsfan70,90accordman,bizflawless,Mazdakid,Boyle465,LiquidClen,dman4486,
    KickerSoItBump, SPY,1000101,infamous_e46

Bought-Sold-Traded

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bdawson72 View Post
    This thread is very.....................................
    exactly.

imalik is offline XLII....XLVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is about the 10th time someone has requested them lol if you havent caught on by now there are no pictures, because there was no damage lol it was a huge scam that malik tried to play off on me, but in the end he ate my *****
    LOL...Moved on sorry... Got a great deal on a FI Q and a real box made by VITVEET, Your the scammer here and a liar to boot. Remember when you thought BJ Fisher was threatened by you..LOL.. Pic was posted you know what was wrong with the box. what ever.

Ref:... Sundownz,,(X4)Vitveet,,, PerfecxionX,,, Alfmoney,,, Woodlawn Cabinetry,,,Scissors,,,Kangaroux
    04 Explorer
    HU-Kenwood KDC-X995
    Sub-15" Fully Loaded FI BL(D2) 4 cube tuned to 32 by Vitveet
    Sub Amp- Sundown Saz 2000D
    Sound Ordnance Components.
    Big 3 done knukonceptz 1/0
    knukonceptz 1/0 and RCA

vitveet is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear about the whole situation guys. Hope everyone can move on from this.
    Hope you enjoy the enclosure also imalik!

V.

Lexus IS300
    Pioneer 4300dvd
    Vifa Tweets
    Knukonceptz wire
    2 many high end subs/amps to list!

Vitveet = ENCLOSURES
    [email protected] for your custom enclosures!
    thousands of build pics, just ask to see them!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME SINCE PM'S ARE FULL!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imalik View Post
    LOL...Moved on sorry... Got a great deal on a FI Q and a real box made by VITVEET, Your the scammer here and a liar to boot. Remember when you thought BJ Fisher was threatened by you..LOL.. Pic was posted you know what was wrong with the box. what ever.
    BJFish was threatened by me? I wasnt aware of that, lol but if he was thats cool. Its funny even after the whole incident with water, etc, you still came back to me and begged me to build your box. If you think im an idiot, I can't imagine how you see yourself in this picture. You took a picture of the front of the box and said the damage was on the side of the box lol, nice contradiction there. I just built a box for my friends Q on a nine.1 and it ****in slams, that's the 10th box I have built, and yet again, another success and satisfied customer.

REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

imalik is offline XLII....XLVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Begged... LOL ...sorry Charlie Reid, Drumma, John Wheeler or who ever you think you are today Im sure you dont remember the BJ thing due to dementia, but its cool could post the link but you will lie about that too..LOL..Vitveet great job on the box very happy with it... Imalik awful buyer...LOL... Money talks and you walk
    Your Quote about BJ. LOL

Fisher, the only reason you are coming at me is because you see that I am a new and upcoming box builder and have unbeatable prices, and this gets at you, so you try to destroy me so people will avoid me and go to you, which is just low and I have no respect for people like this. Don't try to jeopardize my freedom of enterprise.

Ref:... Sundownz,,(X4)Vitveet,,, PerfecxionX,,, Alfmoney,,, Woodlawn Cabinetry,,,Scissors,,,Kangaroux
    04 Explorer
    HU-Kenwood KDC-X995
    Sub-15" Fully Loaded FI BL(D2) 4 cube tuned to 32 by Vitveet
    Sub Amp- Sundown Saz 2000D
    Sound Ordnance Components.
    Big 3 done knukonceptz 1/0
    knukonceptz 1/0 and RCA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To think, I tried talking to you reasonably and yet you resort to attacking me? In the beginning of this thread I was even on your side of the fence and still am on the superficial damage aspect. Yet you find it necessary to resort to moronic attacks when I state the obvious fact that your attitude is very unbecoming for a businessman. I am hollow indeed. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fisher, the only reason you are coming at me is because you see that I am a new and upcoming box builder and have unbeatable prices, and this gets at you, so you try to destroy me so people will avoid me and go to you, which is just low and I have no respect for people like this. Don't try to jeopardize my freedom of enterprise.
    Holy **** that is classic. Freedom of Enterprise, holy ****. He just takes it to a whole other level.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Begged... LOL ...sorry Charlie Reid, Drumma, John Wheeler or who ever you think you are today Im sure you dont remember the BJ thing due to dementia, but its cool could post the link but you will lie about that too..LOL..Vitveet great job on the box very happy with it... Imalik awful buyer...LOL... Money talks and you walk
    Your Quote about BJ. LOL

Oh, threatening him in a buisness sense, yes, and I have had emails from people saying they were looking for boxes, but didnt have a ton of cash and couldnt afford a TCAB, one from phil, or one from blowjobfisher.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    To think, I tried talking to you reasonably and yet you resort to attacking me? In the beginning of this thread I was even on your side of the fence and still am on the superficial damage aspect. Yet you find it necessary to resort to moronic attacks when I state the obvious fact that your attitude is very unbecoming for a businessman. I am hollow indeed. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast