Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Reload Thread: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

if paypal hasn't frozen your account make sure you take all money out of it.

if they do side with him they will take anything you have in the account to pay him back, but if you have nothing in it there is nothing they can do

wheeler8921 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: imalik Aweful Buyer, changes mind about buying and demmands an entire refund?

no, but your dad should have came on your moms face.

Car: 2004 BMW (E46) 325i
    HU: Alpine 9886
    Sub: JL 12W7
    Amp: JL 1000/1
    Box: ~1.75 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydoo View Post
    if paypal hasn't frozen your account make sure you take all money out of it.

if they do side with him they will take anything you have in the account to pay him back, but if you have nothing in it there is nothing they can do
    lol yea but im not in the least bit worried. I will win this dispute easily.

REFS: jblanford, oglejust, jnoel, pioneerpimp, hoxie08, alxmlr789, AudioXtremes, sundownz x3, andytb, Varsity Bumer, oxsign, Megalomaniac, Safe Cracker, Brett A, Cody Scott, masone, bumping150s, deez, bnel09, Titanbk, JT1979(scammer), NightDrifter05, BumpMW, lexani2002, sciononhub, DD_Dave, garrettpf, sick1, sic402, davidfre21, atsaubrey, Blinkdogo2, w0lv3121n3(scammer), TurdFergueson2, Blados, 2000Gator

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I Would Like

To See

This Box.

Caraudio.com - Where the average member couldn't wire a SPST toggle if they had to.

More proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_as View Post
    I need a program or something that will help me find mounting depth without having to build box and such...
    No, Andy, I'm sure the context is fine.

hemiscott is offline No Mo Hemi

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverPunk View Post
    I Would Like

To See

This Box.
    There are pics of it, in another thread but, no pics of damage..Lol

HU: Eclipse CD5000
    Front Stage: Rainbow CMX 265's
    Front Stage Amp: Clarion APA4320
    Sub: 15" FI Audio BL w/options
    Sub Amp: Planet Audio VX2200D
    Alt.: 205A
    Wire: 1/0 Kicker Hyper-Flex / Stinger Expert 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by willya745 View Post
    quitting car audio huh?. its hard... they should make a patch or some gum or somthing for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by alias3r View Post
    Dude, i dont care what you guys say, but i bet the sound quality of my JL's will rape your offbrand subs.
    References:
    Latina33(bought from) Neglected to mention multiple dings in both mids. 1 is OVER an inch long dent/scratch took him weeks to get back to me, and I'm wrong fk him

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wheeler is a **** sucking ***, who does not know **** about box making.

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

WhoSayWho? is offline Preston Caught a Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wheeler8921 View Post
    I was out and about and I get a text from malik sayin hey did u get tracking I looked at the reciept and there was no tracking on there, just an ID code, and I said well they never gave me a tracking number, but i shipped it parcel post and it should be there in 5 days.

He said what? 5 days, and no tracking number?! He said you better give me that tracking number or im filing a complaint against you and getting my money back. I said lol what?

I thought he was kidding, I said ill take a pic of it and talk to you when i get back. .
    I am very

So how did you take a picture of the box that you had already shipped?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think he meant of the shipping reciept

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Safe-N-Sound215 View Post
    I think he meant of the shipping reciept
    ohhhhh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I could be wrong though. I just skim through these back and forth threads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am just used to faxing or e-mailing docs. I can't remember taking a picture of one.

Maybe I will call my secretary in and ask her to photo a document so I can send it to someone. Her reaction should be interesting.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You wont find pix of the damage, like he already said, you can't tell at all unless you run your finger over it very carefully. It was the shipping reciept that I sent him a pix of.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    wheeler is a **** sucking ***, who does not know **** about box making.
    YEA, my names XsabesX and I like to put ****ing whales in my avatar and cream my jeans everytime I look at it, yea!

02parkave is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wheeler8921 View Post
    YEA, my names XsabesX and I like to put ****ing whales in my avatar and cream my jeans everytime I look at it, yea!
    YEA, my names wheeler9821 and i like to put stupid ****ing shoes in my avatar and cream my jeans everytime i look at it, yea!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

at least you didn't copy me ya ****in looser.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast