Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: SCAMMER ALERT - HCCAFan !!!!!!!

80INCHES is offline EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: SCAMMER ALERT - HCCAFan !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Beware of HCCAFan / Shane. He scammed me and many other members of this forum. Filing a paypal dispute and winning did no good as he has no funds in his account. Many of us have tried to contact him and all we get is BS or no responses. No response to phone calls either. I have just started filing a police report as well as a complaint with the FBI Internet fraud division. I suggest you do the same.

Look here for more details - http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...=181879&page=7

-Shawn
    i think this thread is bullshit
    i bought my orion 1200d from him and the only problem i had with wasnt even shane fault..it was ups fu.ck up(they stole it off the truck)
    i told shane about it and he had another 1 sent rite away

so dont make threads saying he's a scammer when he's not
    tcab,denial both are serious scammers that dik people around for hundreds of dollars

ss454 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What's funny is how this might have been avoided if the mods (Shane is actually one) at Termpro.com and Sounddomain.com wouldn't have swept the fact that he ripped me off in '03 under the table. He ripped me for $1654 and I kept trying to tell people how dirty he is but it kept getting deleted and I even got banned from Sounddomain.com several times.

Shane is a POS plain and simple. He's never going to pay back a single penny he owes anyone. What do you expect from an ex-con? As far as I know he still owes Ceed19 from Termpro and Bobby Gately a lot of money from around the same time as me.

937DYTBOI is offline TL>you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ss454 View Post
    What's funny is how this might have been avoided if the mods (Shane is actually one) at Termpro.com and Sounddomain.com wouldn't have swept the fact that he ripped me off in '03 under the table. He ripped me for $1654 and I kept trying to tell people how dirty he is but it kept getting deleted and I even got banned from Sounddomain.com several times.

Shane is a POS plain and simple. He's never going to pay back a single penny he owes anyone. What do you expect from an ex-con? As far as I know he still owes Ceed19 from Termpro and Bobby Gately a lot of money from around the same time as me.
    Well he refunded my money to me, it took a while but he did

My Goal

Ford302Redneck is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He needs to man up, from what I understand, the person he was gettin the amps from at Orion got fired/quit. Its not orions fault IMHO its his, yeah he was doing a good thing by selling amps cheap, but since he no longer got his "hook up" he should refund everyones money. I have a buddy that is still waiting on his.

ssj2xxgotenxx is offline The Chan Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dasupertech View Post
    Please state your definition of this please? "secure deal"

Secure in the dictionary that I own and everyone that I have seen said something about being "SAFE" correct?

Tell me how safe it it to give someone anywhere from 200 to over 1000 and then them just say oh well its shipped for weeks on end and never see a product or any money again. I was lucky that my transaction was secured with paypal insurance so I got my money back and now Paypal will go after shane for it.

He might at one time been a good trader but its all gone down hill.
    By secure, I mean't him sending a product to me. Where he got that product from is none of my bussiness, but I trusted him with a cash for goods transaction, and I got my product. Perhaps he's changed his ways, but I have no right to determine that. He's a good guy IMHO.

Loserpunk [Buyer]

Kevokrook77 [Buyer] x2
    HCCAfan [Buyer]
    PRIVATEpastry [Seller]
    Trevor87 [Seller]
    Manosteel916 [Buyer]
    Vosschs [Buyer]
    jaberocs [Buyer]
    6spdcoupe [Buyer]
    Klepto [Seller]
    XxSuperAdamxX [Seller]
    kpozr2 [Buyer]

denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

This is very strange, I did business with Shane a few times and not one problem. Heck I even blew an H2 in a hurry and got the replacement no problem.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

ss454 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ford302Redneck View Post
    He needs to man up, from what I understand, the person he was gettin the amps from at Orion got fired/quit. Its not orions fault IMHO its his, yeah he was doing a good thing by selling amps cheap, but since he no longer got his "hook up" he should refund everyones money. I have a buddy that is still waiting on his.

If it's the same person that was helping him STEAL product before it was Tammy Blackburn. It took me a while to figure it out but I think he and Tammy were splitting the money and the product was claimed as warranty replacement. If that's the case then maybe Shanes estimate of 95% failure rate on the 5000d is accurate since his stealing contributed to the number of replacements...

Dasupertech is offline You Better Know better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 80INCHES View Post
    i bought my orion 1200d from him and the only problem i had with wasnt even shane fault..it was ups fu.ck up(they stole it off the truck)

tcab,denial both are serious scammers that dik people around for hundreds of dollars

Great for you...Now he has scammed a ton of people...Where is their money maybe since he was so nice to you then you will help him pay some of the people back their money???

Didn't think so...Now that he has scammed people out of money, that in my book makes him a scammer.

Call it the way you see it!

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 80INCHES View Post

people not getting product for paid items means trouble, saying he isn't ripping these guys off becuase your deals went smoothly is bullshit

how many people said that about tcab until it finally got out of control?

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Boxcar is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 937DYTBOI View Post
    wow he refunded my money back through paypal after i filed a dispute as he told me to. He says DEI is having problems and is backed up severly on 5000d's because of so many problems. In all honesty i think hes in a whole way bigger than what he can dig and its not his fault

I understand he is having probs w/ Orion but I did not give my money to Orion I gave it to Shane. He took the money he is responsible for the money. Where did the money go and why is there no contact? I'm done for today. I really don't want to rant I just want resolution and to ensure no one else has to deal with him like this.

-Shawn

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nvm

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I understand he is having probs w/ Orion but I did not give my money to Orion I gave it to Shane. He took the money he is responsible for the money. Where did the money go and why is there no contact? I'm done for today. I really don't want to rant I just want resolution and to ensure no one else has to deal with him like this.

-Shawn
    seem in the right for making this thread to me. I was actually thinking about buying a viper alarm off him too

Dasupertech is offline You Better Know better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is the user selling his stuff on ebay....Looks to be him or someone he knows....

http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-Orion-P12d2...QQcmdZViewItem

Funny its in the same city, same pics and the user id history shows some tie to shane as well.

Maybe hes scaming others to pay you guys back

ssj2xxgotenxx is offline The Chan Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus View Post
    seem in the right for making this thread to me. I was actually thinking about buying a viper alarm off him too
    FYI I bought 3 of them, and I got ALL 3 of them.

Loserpunk [Buyer]

Kevokrook77 [Buyer] x2
    HCCAfan [Buyer]
    PRIVATEpastry [Seller]
    Trevor87 [Seller]
    Manosteel916 [Buyer]
    Vosschs [Buyer]
    jaberocs [Buyer]
    6spdcoupe [Buyer]
    Klepto [Seller]
    XxSuperAdamxX [Seller]
    kpozr2 [Buyer]

937DYTBOI is offline TL>you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus View Post

thats what i had bought from him about a month in half ago and he said DEI was having problems with a whole bunch of 5000d's they have to repair, so it would be real slow to recive the product,

My Goal

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast