Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: blados, not a seller for me.

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

blados, not a seller for me.

not sure if this should be a negative but no chance in hell i'm putting it in the positive feedback subforum.

during one of blados' last for sale thread i offered to buy his run of 0ga and 2 runs of 4ga. made deal, sent money within moments of agreeing on price.

That was saturday, 9/30. Monday(10/3) i contact him on monday afternoon to see if he shipped only to get "not yet going out tommorow."

I hear nothing from him after that, i sent 1 or 2 more PM's to see what's up and try other ways of getting ahold of him to no avail.

then yesterday i go to pay for somehting using paypal and notice he issued a refund.
    When i go to "thank" him for the refund today and let him know that i'm going to be posting a thread in feedback subforum, but was unsure which one, positive or neg, he replies for his first time since accepting my money with
    Quote Originally Posted by Blados
    You can put it wherever you want. I had some extenuating circumstances and I did what I had to do.
    not offering apologies or anything, which is why i decided to leave a neg.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: blados, not a seller for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf
    well i guess a thanks for the refund is in order. i am gonna leave a feedback thread, haven't decided where i'm gonna put it yet though.
    You can put it wherever you want. I had some extenuating circumstances and I did what I had to do.
    not a prob, which is why i sayd thanks for refund. but weeks without contact, even while being online and then just refunding without notification or reasoning. It's not a big deal being that i ended up buying 50ft of kollusus kable.
    You paid 2 weeks ago I believe, so "weeks without contact" is a bit of an exaggeration. I was out of town without a computer, so I'm not sure what you wanted me to do. I hope you enjoy the new wire.
    here is today's pm's. notice bolded part.

9/30-10/13 without contact=weeks

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Blados is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry it didn't work out. I tried everything I could to get the wire shipped out to you but I just couldn't do it, so I sent you a refund. You sent me 2 pms total, and they were both while I as out of town and unable to reply. I sent you a refund, and that's the most I can do at this point. There's nothing else I can do to make it right. I have made made many, many positive transactions through this forum and will continue to do so.

*Edit*
    Attempting to bash me is pretty unnecessary. I sent you a refund and told you why. No need to be all pissy about it.

References:mb7, Moe Lester, Untouchable11, jntar,BC_BIGBUDZ420, cobra65427289, zebo, sku, theFBI
    bcarpenterfhl PDizzle2oo5, KngOfThePkngLot, Iamamp3pimp, kinville, ArrizX, boomzilla, stuckinok, NMBR1SPT, ls2poweredgoat, BushJ311, MTXman, lookitsjim23, jeepintn, violentrapture, Dtowncats, wgsj_fortvalley

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

where's the bashing. We had a transaction, when transaction was completed i leave feedback. No lies, no tales, no name calling. Not even assumptions, i presented the facts and left them in feedback subforum, that's what it's for

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

does it say anywhere in here "bad seller" scammer" "theif"

No cuz i don't think that is the case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You twisted the truth a bit. You made virtually no attempt to contact me, except for the one pm asking if it was shipped already. Then you sent me a pm today, which I took as sarcastic. It in part stated "i am gonna leave a feedback thread, haven't decided where i'm gonna put it yet though." That doesn't lead me to believe you were going to leave a positive. Anyway, I'm done. I'm a good, reliable seller and I had an issue this one time. Next time just state the facts and dont' blow it out of proportion.

*final edit*
    If you wanted a reason that it wasn't shipped, all you had to do was ask. I'm pretty reasonable.

References:mb7, Moe Lester, Untouchable11, jntar,BC_BIGBUDZ420, cobra65427289, zebo, sku, theFBI
    bcarpenterfhl PDizzle2oo5, KngOfThePkngLot, Iamamp3pimp, kinville, ArrizX, boomzilla, stuckinok, NMBR1SPT, ls2poweredgoat, BushJ311, MTXman, lookitsjim23, jeepintn, violentrapture, Dtowncats, wgsj_fortvalley

skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

if he refunded you the money. then what is the problem? im lost here

HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"hey, know you haven't been on since the 6th but just sending another PM to see if you've shipped or what. I've received all things already i ordered that day + something i ordered monday. hopfully you will be in touch."\

so you didn't get this on the 9th?

So i didn't pm a mod seeing if he had anyway of getting your email address?

my pm to you this morning wasn't sarcastic. i honestly wasn't sure, i could have left a + since you did infact refund me but you handling of it wasn't up to par with other good, reliable sellers on here that i've had experiance with, or myself.

I don't want reasons, well maybe i would have a week ago but now i want to leave feedback of our transaction.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skadude016 View Post
    if he refunded you the money. then what is the problem? im lost here
    I'm not saying he owes me a single thing, just that my deal with him didn't go so smooth, isnt that what this subforum is for?

60ndown is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

blados,

you offerd an item/s for sale, someone agreed to your sale terms and gave you money, you did not send items.

its your bad

we all make mistakes,

own yours,

"im sorry for your inconvinience" would be a good place to start, while the mans money is sitting in your paypal account for 2 weeks he was waiting for you to act so he could continue with his project, you held him up.........

you wasted his time

/rant

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

also i'd like to know what i made up in this thread, or "twisted" cuz nothing i typed is anything but fact.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdewelf View Post
    "hey, know you haven't been on since the 6th but just sending another PM to see if you've shipped or what. I've received all things already i ordered that day + something i ordered monday. hopfully you will be in touch."\

so you didn't get this on the 9th?

So i didn't pm a mod seeing if he had anyway of getting your email address?

my pm to you this morning wasn't sarcastic. i honestly wasn't sure, i could have left a + since you did infact refund me but you handling of it wasn't up to par with other good, reliable sellers on here that i've had experiance with, or myself.

I don't want reasons, well maybe i would have a week ago but now i want to leave feedback of our transaction.
    No, I didn't get that pm. As I said numerous times, I was out of town. Basically what you're saying here is that the whole situation would have been fine if I sent you an apology. I guess I can understand that, well not really, but ok. You are free to leave feedback for me and I am free to make a rebuttal. Again, I am sorry it didn't go smoothly but I have done everything in my power to make you happy..

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blados View Post
    No, I didn't get that pm. As I said numerous times, I was out of town. Basically what you're saying here is that the whole situation would have been fine if I sent you an apology. I guess I can understand that, well not really, but ok. You are free to leave feedback for me and I am free to make a rebuttal. Again, I am sorry it didn't go smoothly but I have done everything in my power to make you happy..
    pretty much hittin the nail on the head with that one. cept of accusing me of lieing, twisting the facts which i honestly LOL'd at.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am sorry I couldn't ship it out you. I thought I sent you an explanation already, but I guess not. I had 3 different people buy items from me that I had to refund, and I thought I sent a pm to all of them, but apparently I overlooked you.

springy101 is offline village idiot/racist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

one of my first transactions on this site was with blados, i bought his avionixx 440.4. everything went smooth and would have no problem doung business with him again.

I must follow in eugenics' footsteps, for he is great

Ref's: Ebay

VOA_NIGHTMARE, Blados, frankga2, allenzo, bamaboy x2, Crown_amps, violentrapture, adio x3, bumpin_blazer, fi car audio, haunther, sbcaprice305 x2

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast