Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: Jared530 Fu*KinG Scammer!!!!!!!!!

Emo
    Emo is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon8 Re: Jared530 Fu*KinG Scammer!!!!!!!!!

Jared,

One more time!!!

Your offer was too low Man Up and make this right, you are not going to get any peace on this forum until this is finish

Waiting Your Response

matrxx dude is offline TEAM DB UNIT

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jared530 Fu*KinG Scammer!!!!!!!!!

i think a mod should ban people that flat out lie and try to scam people,i for one would never trade with him,his rep is totally ruint,so he should resolve this and get off the forum.

REFS =adam007,guy022077(X2),ga12r,cd6551,dbman150(x2),( x2)louisiana_crx,ent3rdadragon,baseballer1100(x3),
    smd4life,i3abyjay25,bigblank69,bigsherm7272,squeak 12,mike dressure,ngsm13,grassroots,ricksmx01,ionSQL(x2),wh osaywho?,nhustlar,lilman,ryanm923,pioneerpimp,blaz eplacid,mystang,profoundwill,bumpin buick,sean dub,Zeuslicious,jared spl,jailhouseracer8,queball,2002xlt,bigbangtheory, jared530,(x2)skip01,ringo,skadude016,daghost, Cornbreadxd, blackstar602,ssackett,yunvme666, tv559,XxSuperAdamxX ,hellfire,deez283,Flastrongman,
    TEAM DB UNIT FTMFW!

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Emo
    Emo is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Mike

Will be filing a complaint every shortly if Jared does not make this deal right soon.

Jared530 is offline Drop bombs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emerson, soory i havnt responded in a while. But i just cant get those items to you, my friend who had them, his house got robbed about a week ago, took his console along with your items, and his tv and lockbox also got stolen. The only thing i can do at this point is to ask if you would like a refund.

Refs: Kevokrook77, Cheapo, Killahbean, Coolwazabi, ShinyChromes(SCAMMER), Jnoel, matrxx dude, ssackett, Josh #44(SCAMMER), tc3k101, matrxx dude

matrxx dude is offline TEAM DB UNIT

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jared530 View Post
    Emerson, soory i havnt responded in a while. But i just cant get those items to you, my friend who had them, his house got robbed about a week ago, took his console along with your items, and his tv and lockbox also got stolen. The only thing i can do at this point is to ask if you would like a refund.

sounds like a old my dog eat my homework excuse

REFS =adam007,guy022077(X2),ga12r,cd6551,dbman150(x2),( x2)louisiana_crx,ent3rdadragon,baseballer1100(x3),
    smd4life,i3abyjay25,bigblank69,bigsherm7272,squeak 12,mike dressure,ngsm13,grassroots,ricksmx01,ionSQL(x2),wh osaywho?,nhustlar,lilman,ryanm923,pioneerpimp,blaz eplacid,mystang,profoundwill,bumpin buick,sean dub,Zeuslicious,jared spl,jailhouseracer8,queball,2002xlt,bigbangtheory, jared530,(x2)skip01,ringo,skadude016,daghost, Cornbreadxd, blackstar602,ssackett,yunvme666, tv559,XxSuperAdamxX ,hellfire,deez283,Flastrongman,
    TEAM DB UNIT FTMFW!

Emo
    Emo is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jared,

Yes, I will accept a refund.

Emo
    Emo is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by matrxx dude View Post
    sounds like a old my dog eat my homework excuse
    X2, but we will see if he comes through on this one

I would but some of the stuff itsnt mine.
    When my friend accidently broke my windsheid he gave me a ps2 and xbox for it plus a bunch of assesories. But some of those games he gave me were someone elses. And when they came over they were like, "holy **** theres my halo 2 and madden i was looking for that." So unless i go in and steal it, is 20$ a fair deal?
    Jared, This was the story before

Now your saying that your friend had the items that you were going to send me. Check the quote above this one.

ntense702 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it's funny cause when people kill their credibility they strip themselves of any chances of others believeing them, so even if Jared530's friend's house did get robbed, no one here is going to believe it at this point. well just give the man an adequate refund and call it a day.

AVH-P4900, Overdrive, Epic 160, PPI 1000/2, Pro 60s, a3000db, SSA Icon 12, Fisher Custom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how muchwas everything? 120?

Refs: Kevokrook77, Cheapo, Killahbean, Coolwazabi, ShinyChromes(SCAMMER), Jnoel, matrxx dude, ssackett, Josh #44(SCAMMER), tc3k101, matrxx dude

Emo
    Emo is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how muchwas everything? 120?
    Jared,
    The full total was $125 shipped. I'm not looking for a full refund, but if that is the route you would like to take I have no problem with sending everything back. If you would refund an adequate portion of the purchase price that would satisfy me. As stated before your previous offer of $20 was insufficent. I believe that a more reasonable amount is $45 especially due to the delay of completing this transaction.

Awaiting your response.

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh my god, is that the forum response to missing stuff? Two peopel off the top of my head I can think of said their house was robbed in the middle of a transaction from here. This forum must have the worst luck when doing transactions on the internet that peopel steal their stuff. Jesus. Somebody needs to come up with a new excuse.

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i only come here to track down people in mid-transaction and travel cross the country to make them look like scammers

I don't even keep the stuff i steal, just throw it away.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

45 dollars, thats $80 for all the gear. I rather juss sell it again, I was looking on ebay anyways and someone had the same exact stuff i had and sold it for 210, so i think i would like to do that instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Devillain00 View Post
    Oh my god, is that the forum response to missing stuff? Two peopel off the top of my head I can think of said their house was robbed in the middle of a transaction from here. This forum must have the worst luck when doing transactions on the internet that peopel steal their stuff. Jesus. Somebody needs to come up with a new excuse.
    and yes my friend did get robbed. He was a drug dealer so that might have something to do with it.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast