Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: does anyone know Thunder9500???

PatFitz9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

does anyone know Thunder9500???

if so, tell him to PM me his phone number ASAP. we just had a deal, and there are problems... i am filing a claim with paypal tomorrow if i don't hear from him.

refs...
    twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: does anyone know Thunder9500???

problems from carlton?.....hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

Chevyaudio is offline :poof:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm sounds funny. He normaly does great business. Anyway he needs to get his **** cleaned up

thunder9500 is offline Team Kicker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyaudio View Post
    Hmm sounds funny. He normaly does great business. Anyway he needs to get his **** cleaned up

Well, I haven't even read the PM he sent, I just logged on and saw this and figured I would see what it was.

I can assure you, I ONLY do good business. So since I know for a fact that you don't know jack about what you are talking about, I think you should refrain from opening your pie hole telling me to clean my '****' up.

I see I have 1 PM in my box, and it must be from him. And I will let everyone know that the last PM he sent, he was completely satisfied.

And to the buyer here, before you go posting some garbage like this, maybe you should actually get in touch with me.

Slowd N Throwd is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hate it when people jump to ***** too quick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oh, btw....I want to let everyone know his FIRST and ONLY Private Message was TODAY.

And to be even more exact....it doesn't even tell me what the issue is.

I have sold THOUSANDS of dollars on this forum and not one single unsatisfied customer.

So slow your roll big boy.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well i gave you a good amount of money for a head unit, and it doesn't work. so yeah, i am little upset about it and i don't want it dragging on for a long time. if everything is all good, then i will let people know. but as of now the situation is i have a broken HU, and i wanted to get in touch with you other than through a PM or online.

refs...
    twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PatFitz9 View Post
    well i gave you a good amount of money for a head unit, and it doesn't work. so yeah, i am little upset about it and i don't want it dragging on for a long time. if everything is all good, then i will let people know. but as of now the situation is i have a broken HU, and i wanted to get in touch with you other than through a PM or online.

Thats funny. all ya have to do is ask dude, not over react and put my name in the bad seller section. I really appreciate it dude....sheesh.

Now tell me why you think a 7 day old, MINT, BRAND NEW off the shelf unit is "broken"...???...

I'll be happy to tell you what was done wrong because I got the $800 you paid that says it's installer/user error.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok this is why i wanted your phone number. you have the 800 that i paid, and i just paid a few hundered more to have an authorized eclipse dealer put it in. i can give you the number to the shop, and you can talk to them if you really don't believe me. the HU doesn't read the nav disc (no it doesn't look scratched or anything wrong with the disc) and in turn, doesn't allow any of the radio functions to work. they said the head unit doesn't work. i am not calling to harass you, i didn't even say you did anything wrong. i just wanted to get peoples attention so i can talk to you as soon as possible and not have everything blow up like this.

refs...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the place is pro sounds - 3030 N. CICERO AVE. Chicago, IL if you want, i'll call them and let them know you're calling. otherwise, we can just work it out.

edit: their number is 773-282-2211

refs...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and they are listed on eclipse's website if you also don't believe that

refs...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok this is why i wanted your phone number. you have the 800 that i paid, and i just paid a few hundered more to have an authorized eclipse dealer put it in. i can give you the number to the shop, and you can talk to them if you really don't believe me. the HU doesn't read the nav disc (no it doesn't look scratched or anything wrong with the disc) and in turn, doesn't allow any of the radio functions to work. they said the head unit doesn't work. i am not calling to harass you, i didn't even say you did anything wrong. i just wanted to get peoples attention so i can talk to you as soon as possible and not have everything blow up like this.
    I know exactly what it is....and you absolutely DID NOT need to get anyones attention to get ahold of me. especially by putting it in the **** bad feedback section.

That unit came with the 2005 version of the mapping software....like version 1.2 i believe. Right before I took the unit out I swapped that disc for what now comes with the Eclipse 5500, version 1.3.

We thought it might work, but didn't know and I never tested it. Obviously the new software doesn't work in that unit. Might have something to do with the fact the radio was initialized with the old disc. I will be more than happy to send you the 2005 software because I KNOW IT WORKS. But I need that disc back.

something this simple, and you had to do all this. jesus dude. you need to learn how to deal with things if you are going to continue buying/trading online.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

well why would you do that? and yes it was simple, thats why i just wanted your number

refs...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

those HU's have model specific discs

refs...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and they are listed on eclipse's website if you also don't believe that
    I am also an installer for one of Eclipse's largets authorized dealers/installers in the NATION btw

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast