Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: does anyone know Thunder9500???

thunder9500 is offline Team Kicker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: does anyone know Thunder9500???

some of you guys can get mad at me all ya want. for something this simple all this was absurd.

I got a PM, an email, and this topic all within a 5 minute time span.

Absolutely absurd on HIS part.

Thanks TypeR....you know whats up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jntar View Post
    And finally, why turn the tides on the original poster when you didnt know for a fact, you only assumed, that the software worked?

I am not deleting this. Nor will another mod till its shown that the unit is working.

Thunder, I am sure you have flawless transactions in the past. I am sure that the original poster could have PM'd you...you didnt have to make an *** out of him and yourself. IMO, very unprofessional on both ends.

after all the units I've installed, never saw this creating an issue. And the urge to sell it came out of nowhere.

try having your good name and rep drug into the bad feedback section ruining $3,000+ worth of transactions because of this garbage. you would think it's silly too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thunder9500 View Post
    after all the units I've installed, never saw this creating an issue. And the urge to sell it came out of nowhere.

try having your good name and rep drug into the bad feedback section ruining $3,000+ worth of transactions because of this garbage. you would think it's silly too.

When its resolved if the original poster and yourself come to a conclusion it will be deleted. We aren't here to screw anyone over. Please know that.

PatFitz9 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

i also pmed you saying that i wanted to talk about it face to face, and that i would take care of this when it was resolved... i didn't know where else to post it, but the fact is, if you want my feedback now it would be bad. i don't have a working unit, and i have paid a fair amount of money to get it put in, only to have it taken out cuz i didn't know what the problem was. now i have to go back and have it put in again (and hopefully the last time) maybe you should have told me that you included a newer disc. i have no worries that you are going to make this right, but i tried to protect your name by saying i had a problem and i wanted to talk to you in person and not on the internet. so i am sorry that it all went down like this, but i also have plenty of refs. so i am not trying to ruin anyones name. and like i said, i will make sure to clear your name when it is taken care of.

refs...
    twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

5. 08-26-2006

CarAudio.com Veteran

Railrocker is offline Sie mich hören?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

some of you guys can get mad at me all ya want. for something this simple all this was absurd.

I dont think anybody is mad.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

and yes, i tried to contact you in any way that i had available to me, PM, post and email. but looking at it from my point of view, i had no idea what the problem was, and i thought that was the proper disc and the HU was saying that it couldn't read the disc. that leads me to believe that the problem is with the HU. so if that was the case, you would have known that before you sent it. again, i apologize for how it all went down, but it could have also gone smoother on your part. i never said you were a scammer or a bad person, i said there were problems and i wasn't waiting around for it to get resolved. i work 9-5 so weekends are my only free time to get this taken care of. so i hope everything works out, and i am probably taking off work on wednesday just to get this taken care of so i can bring in the HU and get it installed. so as long as i get the disc (if you are still planning on next day airing it to me) i should, everything will be resolved by then.

refs...
    twoohfour, PRIVATEpastry, hellomota, DBfan187, etznova, iamamp3pimp, btnhfan, XylerB, Digital B, Showrides, Thunder9500, Termlab, fawd06, PepsiFiend69, bholtmeier, Megalomaniac, bjfish11, j3bus2k3, probmxstyle, brigante, massiveaudiocw, JoeHemi57, BigRed98Ram, inapontiac, CFaber, VarsityBumper, 3.5Max6spd, Geezerpoop, phatcat600, Pimpdaddyq, XaznKewLguyX, ABSOLUTEAUDIO, lslugz, mgbcs, TeZ, mazdakid, Reson8, LaserRed38

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

been there done that http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=iceteebone

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

lilmaniac2 is offline Ask Me about SI Mag V4!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok this is rediculous... you send money to a guy that has awesome feedback and he sends u the unit in perfect working condition... even gives you a upgrade on the disk and software.. it doesnt read a disc and before u even give him a change to pm you back u post a thread.. that is REDICULOUS.. carlton is a good guy. This is handled VERY poorly. And the fact that you removed the unit before even consulting with the person you purchased it from is also rediculous

hawaiian5 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

i got a great deall from thunder9500. it was in excellent condition and it works. i.a. 20.1 for only 500 dollars.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

okay, everyone can say what they want. i was given a unit that i paid a lot of money to get installed by an authorized dealer. i wasn't told about the different disc upfront, which doesn't work, so it wasn't a helpful thing. and the HU said it couldn't read the disc. the only assumption was that the HU was not working properly. without the proper nav disc, the HU doesn't work. so am i supposed to leave a HU that i didn't think worked in? yes the answer is simple, but i didn't want to make this a public issue. i wanted to work it out upfront, so can we just let it go until i get it put in? i was also told the new disc was guaranteed wednesday at 10am. so i took the day off to get it installed, only to wait until thursday to get it in. so i have lost a lot of money on this deal. when it works, i'll let everyone know. but a lot of good feedback doesn't give me any of that money back.

refs...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PatFitz9 View Post
    okay, everyone can say what they want. i was given a unit that i paid a lot of money to get installed by an authorized dealer. i wasn't told about the different disc upfront, which doesn't work, so it wasn't a helpful thing. and the HU said it couldn't read the disc. the only assumption was that the HU was not working properly. without the proper nav disc, the HU doesn't work. so am i supposed to leave a HU that i didn't think worked in? yes the answer is simple, but i didn't want to make this a public issue. i wanted to work it out upfront, so can we just let it go until i get it put in? i was also told the new disc was guaranteed wednesday at 10am. so i took the day off to get it installed, only to wait until thursday to get it in. so i have lost a lot of money on this deal. when it works, i'll let everyone know. but a lot of good feedback doesn't give me any of that money back.

I'll say this right now.

The one you got from me was as close to brand new as one out of the box. It worked when I took it out, It worked when I packed it in it's box, it worked when that box was packed and surrounde by peanuts in another box, and it worked when she took it and put in the Fed Ex ground pile.

What happened from there isn't really my responsibility. It was insured for $900. I feel confident that it's the disc causing the issue. If by some chance it's not, it's on you and your installer dawg....NOT ME.

In no way will I assume responsibility for the unit not working.

and i will say again....YOU HANDLED THIS THE WRONG WAY.

you keep saying you didn't want it public, but the first thing you did was post here????

whatever dude.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

okay, i am sure the disc is the issue. but if it isn't i would hope that you do take responsibility. regardless of how i handled this, and you thinking that i shouldn't have said anything just because "i am ruining your name" isn't fair to me. i haven't lied about anything, so just because i ask for your number, and you jump the gun defending yourself and calling it my fault, i did something wrong? facts are facts, and i have a HU that isn't working ATM. i am going to the shop in an hour, and hopefully i have good news. but i didn't pay a lot of money to have an authorized dealer install it just so you can say i have to deal with it on my own cuz "you know you did everything right"

refs...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did do everything right. If it doesn't work, then it should be filed under the fed ex insurance and you will get the $900 I insured it for.

You got sent a working unit, if it's broke now it is either on you or the shipping company.

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I haven't even read the PM he sent, I just logged on and saw this and figured I would see what it was.

I can assure you, I ONLY do good business. So since I know for a fact that you don't know jack about what you are talking about, I think you should refrain from opening your pie hole telling me to clean my '****' up.

I see I have 1 PM in my box, and it must be from him. And I will let everyone know that the last PM he sent, he was completely satisfied.

And to the buyer here, before you go posting some garbage like this, maybe you should actually get in touch with me.
    oh, btw....I want to let everyone know his FIRST and ONLY Private Message was TODAY.

And to be even more exact....it doesn't even tell me what the issue is.

I have sold THOUSANDS of dollars on this forum and not one single unsatisfied customer.

So slow your roll big boy.
    Thats funny. all ya have to do is ask dude, not over react and put my name in the bad seller section. I really appreciate it dude....sheesh.

Now tell me why you think a 7 day old, MINT, BRAND NEW off the shelf unit is "broken"...???...

I'll be happy to tell you what was done wrong because I got the $800 you paid that says it's installer/user error.
    I know exactly what it is....and you absolutely DID NOT need to get anyones attention to get ahold of me. especially by putting it in the **** bad feedback section.

That unit came with the 2005 version of the mapping software....like version 1.2 i believe. Right before I took the unit out I swapped that disc for what now comes with the Eclipse 5500, version 1.3.

We thought it might work, but didn't know and I never tested it. Obviously the new software doesn't work in that unit. Might have something to do with the fact the radio was initialized with the old disc. I will be more than happy to send you the 2005 software because I KNOW IT WORKS. But I need that disc back.

something this simple, and you had to do all this. jesus dude. you need to learn how to deal with things if you are going to continue buying/trading online.

I'll say this right now.

The one you got from me was as close to brand new as one out of the box. It worked when I took it out, It worked when I packed it in it's box, it worked when that box was packed and surrounde by peanuts in another box, and it worked when she took it and put in the Fed Ex ground pile.

What happened from there isn't really my responsibility. It was insured for $900. I feel confident that it's the disc causing the issue. If by some chance it's not, it's on you and your installer dawg....NOT ME.

In no way will I assume responsibility for the unit not working.

and i will say again....YOU HANDLED THIS THE WRONG WAY.

you keep saying you didn't want it public, but the first thing you did was post here????

whatever dude.

all these could've been avoided but you kept posting in this thread? just by reading your responses you would not be someone i'd want to deal with.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Tag List