Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: Raven2201..you ****.

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Raven2201..you ****.

Ok, here is the update. EVERYONE BUT ToyTundra, Apollyon and 404 are dealt with. 404 will be dealt with shortly. ToyTundra WILL have his airsoft gun back by the end of next week and Apollyon will bedealt with very soon as well. Anybody can feel free to PM me asking for updates. I will even put a link to this thread in my sig so all can see this on any post I have made until it is straightened out.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

mtdewelf is offline addicted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i'd like to hear from some of the people who recieved their stuff, i'd like to make a trade with raven(he has explained what happened here).

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL i think you better have him ship or pay first He only posts in here when he is trying to get a deal going with someone else, as oyu can tell by the long delay between posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Actually, the long delay in posts is for a totally different reason. This was my ex-girlfriends account until she screwed up enough to where I have to now bail her *** out. You are welcome to pm apollyon to verify this. She no longer has access to this account and I told her to stay the hell off this forum because what she did was bullshit. She has cost me over 500.00 so far and it isnt even over yet. As for mtdewelf, we are working a simple trade. I am willing to post a picture on here of the amp I am trading him as well as the receipt for shipping it come tomorrow afternoon. I have even linked this thread in my ex's sig so everyone can see it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Chevillac is offline The X Factor

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At least 4125 Soldiers Died In Iraq R.I.P
    FORUM BLACK LIST(The Originators!)
    Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

refs: I rob people, I steal

6. Likes Jes 42 liked this post
    HotCarl is offline The Cleveland Steamer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he tried pulling a fast one on me and making me ship first.

i says no thank you.

|9855|Pro60's|8002|IDmax|NINe.1|

HotCarl's Myspace

My ROE vids -->

RL-i 8
    JL 12W7

PG Ti Elite

everyday i am hustling

Teh RoxZorz Christmas Sale!!!11!!1!!11!!!1!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcleachd View Post
    can i fit 100 spoke 15 inch rims standard offset on a 95 dodge neon 4 door?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Devillain00

Like I said, PM apollyon and talk to him if you think I am lying. I will even give you his email if you like since he isnt on the forums all the time. Better yet, why don't you explain exactly what you think is bullshit.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85

It amazes me. When someone screws up you rip right up one side of em and down the other. Then when the person deals with the **** you do the same **** thing. No wonder half the people dont bother to make **** right. They get no support no matter what they do. This is not my mess but I am dealing with it so people dont get screwed. Is there something wrong with that?. By all means, share your opinions. As for the recent posts.....since when were the smilies considered a post?. If you have something to say then say it.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven2201
    It amazes me. When someone screws up you rip right up one side of em and down the other. Then when the person deals with the **** you do the same **** thing. No wonder half the people dont bother to make **** right. They get no support no matter what they do. This is not my mess but I am dealing with it so people dont get screwed. Is there something wrong with that?. By all means, share your opinions. As for the recent posts.....since when were the smilies considered a post?. If you have something to say then say it.
    It shouldnt have happened in the first place you scammer . Your girlfriend didnt mess up your rep, it was all you.

Devillain00,sumone, KARLEON, Worlddre(BABD) LBX2G, Lemans23 aka Pv_audio, Black_Jesus, Kali77(MIA), Cobra_Commander, Niggz89, adio, dbubble, hjrouter76, 80INCHES, 937DYTBOI, speedyd718, Bdawson72, atoz350

whats the world coming to, we have a bunch of prideless dicksuckers in our midst

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It shouldnt have happened in the first place you scammer . Your girlfriend didnt mess up your rep, it was all you.

It was her account *******. Like I said, PM APOLLYON!!!!!. He knows the situation. Unless you plan on saying he is lying as well. I am not going to bother argueing with you from this point on. I am updating everyone to let them know all parties involved are being dealt with. Not to get in a pissing contest with someone that doesn't know a **** thing about this.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there really wasnt an arguement starting. I dont argue with scammers, because all that comes out of their mouths are lies (you = scammer , just in case you forgot). I did Pm apollyon, a few minutes ago, I probly wont get an answer for a while.

nVRuckus is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

actually man just cause you finally are making it right doesnt mean your trustworthy again. I think you have alot of ship first deals coming before you earn that trust back. I know you say it was your girl but it was your username and anyone can claim to be someone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    actually man just cause you finally are making it right doesnt mean your trustworthy again. I think you have alot of ship first deals coming before you earn that trust back. I know you say it was your girl but it was your username and anyone can claim to be someone else.

Maybe at some point apollyon will post and confirm that I am telling the truth. Until then I guess you can believe what you would like to. As for deals I dont expect anyone to ship first as I wont either. The deal with mtdewelf was for both to ship same time and exchange tracking info the same day.

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

DBfan187 is offline Supa's mom was here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Actually, the long delay in posts is for a totally different reason. This was my ex-girlfriends account until she screwed up enough to where I have to now bail her *** out. You are welcome to pm apollyon to verify this. She no longer has access to this account and I told her to stay the hell off this forum because what she did was bullshit. She has cost me over 500.00 so far and it isnt even over yet. As for mtdewelf, we are working a simple trade. I am willing to post a picture on here of the amp I am trading him as well as the receipt for shipping it come tomorrow afternoon. I have even linked this thread in my ex's sig so everyone can see it.
    you're bi?

I thought you were a girl?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast