Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: Raven2201..you ****.

DaveVT is offline Like A Boss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Raven2201..you ****.

Quote Originally Posted by zachzchw
    How long ago did you get that car alarm? Back around the beginning of March, she was trying to trade me a car alarm, ps2, MTX sub, Orion 1200 or some other stuff for a blown kicker 1200.1
    Also wanted to sell four l7's for $300.......

I offered the car alarm, ps2 and mtx sub. I never offered you a 1200D and I never said I would sell 2 L7's for 300. I said 2 for 300. dumb ****.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

24 REFS- seth350,heatseeker,VOA_Nightmare,lude,Imaspaceguy9 0
    ,terryracing86x5,vic713,
    guy022077,Digital Mint,Netherland24,xnbastar,woody89,patalpine,
    foreman,mtdewelf,zeanimal2001,eatank,keifersracing ,86yota,arsonbob,
    JoeHemi57,MegaHurtz,t00p,echo42987

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apollyon
    F*CK! I'm still waiting on some equipment, she already has my 7" fold out touch screen. (I think I need to make plans to fly up to Vermont) I've been waiting since the beginning of January, the deal was my screen, controller and changer for his/her laptop. The day that is was supposed to be shipped to me I was told that it got knocked off the desk and was totally f*cked up, I've been trying to deal with this person almost three months and the only thing that I recieved it a car alarm that is worth about 70.00. I've asked for my system back but I keep getting excuses, I've already spoke with the attorney general here and thay are in the process of going after this person for internet fruad.

We agreed I would find you an ipod to complete the deal. You knew I had no net access. I told you first I do believe. You never asked for it bback. You said your girlfriend wanted it back but you were going to work with me on the deal hence the ipod agreement. Awful nice of you to come on here and talk ****.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/538560-bass-tracks-%2A-frequencies%2A.html

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Stop being a jerkoff and fix what you've ****ed up...how about that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VOA_NIGHTMARE
    To be honest with everyone on this, I wasnt to happy with our deal. I posted feedback, but here is what happend. He/she rushed to get me the xm my fi tunner we traded for a my mtx rfl I was told the myfi had 6-8 months left on the subscription. Well I get it, it works I leave feedback. I leave my house, go to post office then get in the car and I have NO signal. I am like wtf it was just working. So I figure something is user error etc. I play around with it and had already left feedback because it worked. I get home call xm etc they couldnt tell me anything but that it had been cancled that day or the subscription ran up. So I figured I am out 6-8months at $13 a month. Not a huge deal but still makes me mad about it. I havent talked to raven or heard anything since. Except a I dont know what happend.

I never told you it had 6-8 month on it. I said it should have a couple months left as that is what I was told by the guy I got it from. I told you that. As for the signal....thats why it comes with 3 different antennas. You could have come to me about it and asked for your sub back. Instead you would rather come on here and act like I did something wrong

,terryracing86x5,vic713,

VOA_NIGHTMARE is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven2201
    I never told you it had 6-8 month on it. I said it should have a couple months left as that is what I was told by the guy I got it from. I told you that. As for the signal....thats why it comes with 3 different antennas. You could have come to me about it and asked for your sub back. Instead you would rather come on here and act like I did something wrong
    I had no signal because there was no service for it. I told you that night and you said you didnt know. I made calls to xm and they said it had been cancled that day or it ran out that day. They could not tell me, and I will check but I am almost sure I do have the pm that says there is 6-8months left because you worked that into the deal on the price. Saying that it is worth like $75 more because of that. Just seemed kinda odd that the day it showed up only 2hrs later it gets shut off. And you had never said anything back to me about it after I asked what had happend.

Ref List........seth350 REq mabel4life foreman ThumpInDaTrunk DOHCrazy bigwheel15 Naxis2k1 Gaffney982 Exploder 97 kustyn727 Termlab its_bacon12 Ecko072Unltd Nikuk nikosbuddy dbman150 cardinalsfan jeremyzach

jester7500 BUMPING150S JackFrost Mark Garcia PDizzle2oo5 valeech Raven KngOfThePkngLot thunder9500 apw122 Niggz89 springy101 Viper118 _DjScrew_ PepsiFiend69 diatribe XtrmAudioCncpts raven2201 slick rick bjfish11 wj94
    diatribe

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven2201
    I offered the car alarm, ps2 and mtx sub. I never offered you a 1200D and I never said I would sell 2 L7's for 300. I said 2 for 300. dumb ****.
    lay off the chron

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man I hope you guys get your **** back, being on the end of something like this on a paintball forum it *****.

Apollyon, dude those are 2 sweet *** rides, you have any pics of the skyline's?

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

ToyTundra is offline has a slanted soundstage

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so Raven2201, now that you are online and D Martin signed for the money order where's my gun?

Apollyon is offline The Destroyer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First off, no one is talking ****! I sent everything to you right away in January now It's the end of March. Hell a email phone call every now and then to keep me updated would be fine. I know that you don't have net access but you do have my phone number! If you're having problems locating the things that we agreed on just let me know and keep me updated that's all ask of you.

Daily Ride: 2002 Trailblazer LS
    Source: Clarion NX700 w/Backup Camera, Processor: JBL MS-8
    Front Stage: JBL 660GTi Comp. Set, Rear Stage: JBL C608GTi MKII Comp. Set
    Subs: JBL W10GTi MKII (2)
    Amps: JBL GTO1004, GTO14001
    Batteries: Kinetik HC1800 Front, HC1200 Rear
    Distribution: All Street Wires, Security: Zenesis
    Refs: The Mad Rabbit, gentlejax, dconder, foreman, ugs92,trevor87,Jordantyler, ksin291, masone, fastev, skylineTT

pinknuggit is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh wow... raven was being desertheat's cheerleader and talkin **** to me like a mother****er in my feedback thread , except he apparently has been doing shady deals since the start of the year... what a hypocrite!!!

I say ban.

11. 04-03-2006

Kill Whitey

HardHittaz00 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yep... Don't care much about **** talking, argueing, or anything else... All I know is it's alot more than Internet fruad... It's a federal crime to accept money over a state line from someone else and not send the ordered product back... Same thing with internet, and of course just theft... So, you have: Mail Fruad, Internet fruad, and theft... Either way it goes, I give a **** less... Either I get my money back nice and easy... Or my attorney sends out a date for small claims court... Which I get my $300 back, plus my court fees paid So, I've been pateint for awhile... But I think there might be a document of legal intent being sent, just to say,"Hey, I'm not playing"... And if that doesn't get responded to, then court dates will be set... The rest of you that sent money orders, I recomend that you call the company and get all the information sent to you about the person that cashed it, and when and where it was cashed... As this WILL hold up to your favor in court... Sooo... I'm hopin things get smoothed out before this all gets worse than it's already gotten...

Refs: fasfocus00, loudcartunez, MasterOfAllBass, RyanM923, TerryRacing86, RawDogJ, FocalCirrus, DeadlyCloud, StratusRuiz

404 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just to add to it, she owes me $30 for some guns I sold to her that I have been waiting a while for.

Apollyon is offline The Destroyer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Raven2201! I just got back from meeting with assistant attorney in Bismarck and the $hit is about to hit the fan. I was told that the attorney general's consumer fruad division is getting at least two dozen complaints a day about internet scams and they are going to start cracking down on these scammers. I'm not trying to be a **** but I've been waiting since January to finish this deal, I had no problem sending everything out right away and now I'm getting the run around. First the laptop got dropped then I ask for the parts because I wanted to see if I could get it fixed or to see if there were any useable parts left in it, then I was told that everything was thrown away! After about a month all I wanted was for this person to find me a decent MP3 player and I would be fine with that but that didn't happen. The only thing that I got was a car alarm worth about $75.00 since then I haven't heard anything except that bullshit post last week. Al I want is my JVC system back the in the same shap that I was in when you got it, I don't want to hear anymore excuses or lame *** sob stories. If you want to bad mouth me because of this post I really don't give a **** because I tired of this bullshit, I was told to give you one more chance before they start the legal process after that It's all over. I'm too old and I work my *** off for things that I want and I'm not about to just let this **** GO.

Daily Ride: 2002 Trailblazer LS
    Source: Clarion NX700 w/Backup Camera, Processor: JBL MS-8
    Front Stage: JBL 660GTi Comp. Set, Rear Stage: JBL C608GTi MKII Comp. Set
    Subs: JBL W10GTi MKII (2)
    Amps: JBL GTO1004, GTO14001
    Batteries: Kinetik HC1800 Front, HC1200 Rear
    Distribution: All Street Wires, Security: Zenesis
    Refs: The Mad Rabbit, gentlejax, dconder, foreman, ugs92,trevor87,Jordantyler, ksin291, masone, fastev, skylineTT

DaGh0st is offline Drill Baby Drill!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow this ***** i hope you guys get your **** back

Do not buy from IndoAudio.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAllBass View Post
    im a feg!

then00b is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Apollyon
    Raven2201! I just got back from meeting with assistant attorney in Bismarck and the $hit is about to hit the fan. I was told that the attorney general's consumer fruad division is getting at least two dozen complaints a day about internet scams and they are going to start cracking down on these scammers. I'm not trying to be a **** but I've been waiting since January to finish this deal, I had no problem sending everything out right away and now I'm getting the run around. First the laptop got dropped then I ask for the parts because I wanted to see if I could get it fixed or to see if there were any useable parts left in it, then I was told that everything was thrown away! After about a month all I wanted was for this person to find me a decent MP3 player and I would be fine with that but that didn't happen. The only thing that I got was a car alarm worth about $75.00 since then I haven't heard anything except that bullshit post last week. Al I want is my JVC system back the in the same shap that I was in when you got it, I don't want to hear anymore excuses or lame *** sob stories. If you want to bad mouth me because of this post I really don't give a **** because I tired of this bullshit, I was told to give you one more chance before they start the legal process after that It's all over. I'm too old and I work my *** off for things that I want and I'm not about to just let this **** GO.
    Pwned.

2005 Mazda3s

System:
    Head Unit: JVC KD-G510
    Speakers: Pioneer 6x8 4-Ways
    Subwoofer: 12" Alpine Type R in 32 hz tuned box
    Speaker Amp: Profile HA600
    Sub Amp: Directed 1500D

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast