SOLD SPL van Crazy cheap price ---trade offers accepted

Street DreamsCC
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NEW YORK
This van has been to DB Drag finals several times.

It is an 87 Astro cargo van wall is built for 4 18s but has a temp. adapter plate for 4 15s. van has recently done 161.3dbs certified on a termlab. van has done 162s during testing. With alittle work van can do 164s easy and the right setup 167s. (it has been done)

Van will be sold stripped unless someone is 100% serious on buying it.

The van has alum. buss bars in front and rear. Has 0ga runs of power and ground front to rear. With 2 sets of 0ga to amp. The P.G. signal processor and podium goes with it. Also van has a body kit and rims on it.

Van is not street drivable. It is trailer only. Please do not ask what it will take because it cant happen. Van will come with Bill of Sale only and carfax report.

$2000 for van.

******Van will not come with any batteries, subs or amps.****

~~~trades possibly for vehicles only non spl/comp cars only~~~

This van is built very well and has the potential to be at the very top with alittle work. I just dont have the time nor the drive to do it and I am putting my family 1st. So this must go.

I will be more then happy to send pictures to you if you PM me but please only serious people inquire.

032.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.