CarTune Netwerk shirts.

Participant count
  • Participant list

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
I don't have a shop or anything.. but I live in a somewhat small town, so I do plenty of 12v installs around here.. decided to dick around with a shirt design since it's cheap & I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Front of the shirt:

3uAO

Back of the shirt:

3uAT

Price = $25 + shipping per shirt. If you'd like one, let me know, I've not yet placed the order in bulk, only bought one to make sure I like the quality & ****. More or less trying to build interest to see how many people want one so I can buy in bulk.

If I get a bulk order, price will be $25 shipped per shirt.

kthx.

lol if I had the monies to spare Jman... i'd rock an AK shirt. TheLow reps for his homies.
Werd. I appreciate that. When did your name get changed to Warden though? LOL

when I decided to change it DAWG. :/ We can change our own usernames now, did you not see that thread?

settings -> edit profile -> you can change it 3 times total and once every 30 days. You are now informed niglet.

So when is that circlejerk you were talking about in thunderdome? .. off topic .. oops.

when I decided to change it DAWG. :/ We can change our own usernames now, did you not see that thread?
settings -> edit profile -> you can change it 3 times total and once every 30 days. You are now informed niglet.

So when is that circlejerk you were talking about in thunderdome? .. off topic .. oops.
Wow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

J31Rob

5,000+ posts
CarTune Netwerk
J31Rob
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied