hifonics good stuff?

josh99v6stang
10+ year member

my local rip off car audio shop... the one in the ghetto owned by rednecks that live in the back of the shop (THANKS GEORGIA)

had the hifonics brutus and olympus models

the olympus looks alright but a tad expensive and the brutus were just in a 2 12 sealed box

ive heard good things about the atlas from here, but that shop didnt recommend any of hifonics stuff, they had the gound pounders this years and ones that were the older model i guess.

audiopipe/ipipe **** they had a ton of those..

seemed like a cheap ass sub, Huge magnet, huge foam, all for SPL i guess

but i want something for SQ mainly

friend had two JL 8s in a HEAVY lil box he could fit in his coupe mustang so i might get those from him but they were ok, wanting something a lil louder and he might not even sell them

my local rip off car audio shop... the one in the ghetto owned by rednecks that live in the back of the shop (THANKS GEORGIA)
had the hifonics brutus and olympus models

the olympus looks alright but a tad expensive and the brutus were just in a 2 12 sealed box

ive heard good things about the atlas from here, but that shop didnt recommend any of hifonics stuff, they had the gound pounders this years and ones that were the older model i guess.

audiopipe/ipipe **** they had a ton of those..

seemed like a cheap ass sub, Huge magnet, huge foam, all for SPL i guess

but i want something for SQ mainly

friend had two JL 8s in a HEAVY lil box he could fit in his coupe mustang so i might get those from him but they were ok, wanting something a lil louder and he might not even sell them
Hifonics makes great amps. I just got the Hifonics Brutus 1210D, and the amp is speechless. Never over heats, no fuses to replace, blah blah blah. But i don't know about their subs. I haven't done much research on them, so sorry i really can't let you know. But if your looking for a good amp, at a great price, definitly go for the Hifonics.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

For SQ, i'd look elsewhere. Internet is a great place when the other option is such a shop.

For SQ, i vote Image Dynamics IDQ 12, IDMax12, ID8's

Also, Fi Q, (and though i haven't heard it personally yet) apparently the Incriminator Audio Flatlyne is the real deal.

If you want SQL, go DC Sound Labs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.