New amp not big enough for Kicker L7?

Oh snap got owned by the noob. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
whatever happened with all that anyways...you just kindadisapearddd? got an d9's for cheap?

yeah, i'm way better at that.
if you plan to buy another l7 in the future then for the time being buy a cheap 2ch. amp. if you only plan to run this single sub then buy a decent mono amp that does max power at 1ohm. and i love my kicker comp so id reccomend them to you....but ur radio needs a big change...just keep reading you will get it. takes time

I see that amp puts out 330W RMS into a 4 ohm load, so you can still use it but it won't be quite what you were hoping for. You need to swap out the amp or the sub, whichever you choose, and make their impedances match.
So I should wire it in series instead of bridged? i'll go do that right now.

So I should wire it in series instead of bridged? i'll go do that right now.
why would you just go do something but yet u dont know if its correct? and buy ur amp off this website please....and dont get scammed.

u got a digital mlti meter? use it to make sure yor amp is seeing 4ohms

Your sub can not be wired by itself in such a way that it is a 2 ohm load.

It can only be wired to be a 1 ohm or a 4 ohm load ... Nothing else.

Edit: 4 ... I meant 4 there. 1 ohm or a 4 ohm load ... Not 2.

I have two new build posted right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
pm links to me im leaving for work. please help this guy out also...he is lost

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.