SOLD wtt: soundstream ega-1700d + 12" kicker CVX for more powerful amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
i have a soundstream EGA-1700D and a 12" kicker CVX that i am trying to trade for more power!

the Amp does every bit of 1700watts and possibly a bit more i guess. it puts out a ton of power without clipping and does it at 1ohm. a little over 1700 at 14.4 and its the most power ive owned to date. cosmetic is a 8/10 due to a few little scratches that you cant see from 10 away and performance is 10/10

the CVX is pretty new. i bought it for my friends birthday presant a while back, he used it for a good 2 weeks, then his hifonics amp blew so he pulled it and gave it to me to sell. cosmetic is i guess an 8.5/10 due to the screw holes getting hit by the drill bit that he used. performance is a 10/10 i would say.

i would like to get a single amp that does a lot of power in trade for these 2 items if possible. i was thinking something that does a good 2500 watts at 1ohm or more. any AQ, gp3000d-pro, or whatever you have. let me know

DSCN0745.jpg

DSCN0746.jpg

DSCN0743.jpg

DSCN0707.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.