apsabr = bad seller

cj is just butthurt because I told him to **** off basically when he wouldn't quit telling me what a better deal a new RD3250.1 V2 is than my V1. I see him lurking in my current FS thread that I had to make because he wouldn't gtfo of my old one.

Oh my what a sweet deal buying a V2 would be!!! Pay for shipping to send it back ($30), wait a month for them to figure out whats wrong with it, wait a couple more months for it to get made, wait a few more months for shipping/customs, then pay another $30 bucks for shipping back to you, because you know **** well steve isn't paying for it.

ok jadon its misspelled b/c unless i do this damn it comes out like this ****

you can stay off my nuts now
sorry but your nuts aren't big enough for anyone to be on, seems like you like talking about people nuts...hum a little gay are we? You must like hornedforg following his posts and what not.

lol...not butthurt...cuz my butt is just fine...just told you the facts...steve is replacing them all b/c of issues with 10...thats his decision to do that..

but for you to try and make my pm a post dump meant you got butthurt by it.

I know the facts, and I know people don't do total recalls, because just 10 of them died. **** half of them didn't even get powered up, and more of them are frying daily.

lol...not butthurt...cuz my butt is just fine...just told you the facts...steve is replacing them all b/c of issues with 10...thats his decision to do that..
but for you to try and make my pm a post dump meant you got butthurt by it.
lol at the denial, only 10 had issues. There a guy thats already went threw 2 and banking on the 3rd working for more than a week. He's replacing them all because the amps are faulty, kinda like your statements. I personally think thats a smart way to do business, if your about profit, pre sale everything that way if anything happens you dont come outta pocket for anything and don't have to offer refunds.

Did you pm frkkevin about how much better the V2s deal is than his V1s too? Don't know if you noticed, but he is selling his for $500, that's $80 more than me. I'm sure he will get it in time as well.

from him just sent to me:

first off i would love to know how i am a scammer? and with an attitude of "get off your ass"...that doesnt really make me push to do anything for u.

he and blaze should be banned since he is now trying to get blaze to sell equipment that was used in this transaction, which now impliments blaze as part of the scam.

he and blaze should be banned since he is now trying to get blaze to sell equipment that was used in this transaction, which now impliments blaze as part of the scam.
how F_CKIN stupid are yall? the dam sub is his as stated in the original fs thread. i have nothing to do with it. I am waiting on money from ups to refund streetdreams yet still i am out another good working l7 and another o/s l7 because of my so called "bad choice" so yeah i got rid of the one good working one to blaze383. HE OWNS THE SUB! GTFO his nuts

Not until you send me the money back! Then all is taken care of and he could shove it up his ass for all I care. But until then it isnt his to really sell since I still paid for it!

Also he LIED in his posts. He didnt have it for months and just took it out.

As far as the PM go, yeah if you paid attention you would know I havent posted any up until you decided to send that one.

how F_CKIN stupid are yall? the dam sub is his as stated in the original fs thread. i have nothing to do with it. I am waiting on money from ups to refund streetdreams yet still i am out another good working l7 and another o/s l7 because of my so called "bad choice" so yeah i got rid of the one good working one to blaze383. HE OWNS THE SUB! GTFO his nuts
You are not going to get money from ups because you didn't insure the ****in package, and how the **** are you gonna trade equipment that is no longer yours. since you have not refunded the man nor does he have the subs they are still his not yours. The lies just keep comin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Street DreamsCC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Street DreamsCC
NEW YORK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies