DD recone?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
Im getting a DD9512 and this is the frist time ill be running DD. The guy Im getting it from has been using it for a year. It looks to be in good condition, but maybe the suspension is loose idk. But just for future reference, how much are DD recones? And can I choose what ohm load I want it to be reconed to?

Im getting a DD9512 and this is the frist time ill be running DD. The guy Im getting it from has been using it for a year. It looks to be in good condition, but maybe the suspension is loose idk. But just for future reference, how much are DD recones? And can I choose what ohm load I want it to be reconed to?
please call DD. they can fill you in on ALL your questions. a 95 can is the most versatile in recone options //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

edit: dfw -->Your local dealer is Audio Depot, you will have to purchase through them.

I thought I just ship them the sub to the DD place. Why do I have to go through Audio Depot?

you dont have to purchase recone thru the dealer...you can send it in to dd or you can try reconing it yourself..you may be better off sending it in unless you have someone familiar with recone of a dd..

I thought I just ship them the sub to the DD place. Why do I have to go through Audio Depot?
you dont have to purchase recone thru the dealer...you can send it in to dd or you can try reconing it yourself..you may be better off sending it in unless you have someone familiar with recone of a dd..
You're right. doh.

audio depot has been trained in recones, it'll prolly still look better from DD.

the trade off for a most likely nicer looking glue joint is shipping the sub back and forth from DD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.