SOLD My last kicker cvx 10" d4 and ipod 30 gb 5th gen

Participant count
  • Participant list

The Silverman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Earth
Im selling my last cvx 10" subwoofer in this angled kicker enclosure to make room for my w12gti

$110 shipped with out box

$130 shipped with box

Also Im selling my 5th gen Ipod Video 30gb light scuffs with normal wear and tear

$90 shipped

And I'm going to be selling my head unit soon. It's a JVC AVX2 with the PD100 ipod cord included

$200 shipped

$275 shipped with ipod...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I'm split what I should do...I can buy a 2 channel to run my tweets for a 2 way active up front or I can buy a pair of 3-4" mids (off parts...
It was a system from 2 vehicles ago. The enclosure was rock solid. Had a P9 combo to deal with whatever equalization was going to be required.
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...

About this thread

The Silverman

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
The Silverman
Earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date