Northeast Region Custom Sub boxes in New England

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

spltuscon
10+ year member

Kick-*** box builder
NH
I am now building Custom Sub boxes for spl competition or daily driver setups. I've been building sub boxes for over 10yrs and am an active competitor with New England SPL, Db Drag and USACi. I have the skills and tools necessary to build you a box specific to your needs and vehicle. No generic prefab china stuff here, built for YOU, one at a time. My focus is on quality so please don't ask me to build a box for $25...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

What you will get is a reasonable price on a superior quality box that you'll be proud to show off.

Of coarse pics are available on request and many new england competitors can vouch for my work.

PM me with your requests and I'll give you a quote //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a pic of your 15" comp box on the main page of our website, you definitely know how to build them. I'll throw a bulletin up on our Myspace page letting people know your looking to build some boxes, maybe this will help you out til you can find a job.

I will be at the New England SPL show in Boston this weekend set up next to Steve at the SPL metering tent for anyone interesting in checking out my work. I am building at least one competition box to sell at this show, hopefully I will have time to build more, but we'll see. I will also be competing with my current Octobox in Stock 2 in case you haven't seen it.

Stop by and check out the new box, pics of some work I've done, and feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for your time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dave

You can check out some of the work I've done on Myspace. Here is the link http://myspace.com/dlehneman

I certainly don't take time to post up everything, but it should give a good example. Any questions, just ask //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Figured I'd post a few pics here for anyone who enjoys instant gratification;)

3880_81.jpg

3880_79.jpg

3880_46.jpg

Just finished another box that will be up for sale. Single 12 box with a unique slot port. 1.8ft net tuned to 40 hz...should be brutal on music and still do well with tones. Dimensions are 22"w x 15.25"h x 19"d so it should work in most vehicles.

l_1e908fecdd0240f5a20bf3ff323d1ab2.jpg

3880_84.jpg

PM me if interested, I plan on bringing a few boxes to each show I go to for the rest of the season.

Thanks Steve.

I don't have any twelves that would do it justice unfortunately or it would be in my truck by now:p:

Since the classifieds page I put on my website hasn't had anyone submit anything to it, maybe I'll change it and make it a page for your custom boxes. When you get a chance Dave, send me an email with what you would like posted as far as contact info and I'll make a page for you on the NESPL site. I'll resize the pics you have here and put those on the page too. We're getting over 200 hits a week on the site, so maybe this will be helpful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.