Goldstar Audio in Irvine, CA - anyone have them install??

redcalimp5
10+ year member

Loud 'N Clear
So Cal
I'm scheduled to get some install work done with these guys coming up soon, and wanted to see if anyone has ever used their services? If so, any opinions of them, their quality of work, etc? Thanks in advance.

Probably best to ask before scheduling //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

what are you having done?

Probably best to ask before scheduling //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
what are you having done?
LOL True, but I can just cancel if I get too many shady reports.

I'm having a pair of 96mm 7" mids dropped in my front door panels, and some tweets and crossovers done, and also a little re-wiring work, to correct some issues from a less than average installer a while ago.

I'm scheduled to get some install work done with these guys coming up soon, and wanted to see if anyone has ever used their services? If so, any opinions of them, their quality of work, etc? Thanks in advance.

Dude run as fast as you can, that is the same operation as Dealercostcaraudio.com and they have been ripping people off bad right and left.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388544

Same guy named Robert owns and runs both. When you buy stuff from Dealercostaudio and need install they send you to GoldStaraudio. When you buy stuff from Dealercostcaraudio and want to pick up the items instead of having them ship it they send you to GoldstarAudio to pick them up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.