SOLD Batterys!! BIG and Little C&D Technologies

Got_Bass89
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NorCaL
Alright so I get these batterys locally and they are bad ass... Me and my buddys been using them for a while and love them so I thought i'd sell a few... I also get a bit of a deal and figured I'd pass that on as well. I can get a few of each, the big ones are the size of kinetik 3800, 134ah... Then the small ones are the size of like a hc1800... They are all AGM non-spillable batteries of course and are Tanks...

Plenty of refs here and smd... Sorry paper only says smd... Lot more local guys on smd so gonna post there too. Sacramento CA Area Pick Up Or Ship

Also Open to Trades!!!!

Prices

C&D UPS12-475FR - 180 + Ship

C&D UPS12-270FR - 100 + Ship

GNB Splinter - 110 + Ship

C&D Technologies Dynasty High Rate Series UPS12-475FR

Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery

12V 134AH @ 20 Hr. Rate

12V 475WPC @ 15 min. rate, 1.67vpc

Features

10 year design life @ 25 degree C

2 year replacement Warranty

Absorbent Glass Mat Technology, AGM

Flame Retardent Polypropylene case

No restrictions for Ground/Air Transport, non spillable battery

Specifications

Dimensions = 13.57"L x 6.76"W x 10.93"H

Weight = 100lbs

C&D Technologies Dynasty High Rate Series UPS12-270FR

for UPS standby power applications

12V 75 AH @ 20 hr rate,

12V 282 watts/cell @ 15 min. rate

57lbs

Dimensions = 10.27"L x 6.82"W x 8.82"H

FEATURES

Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.

Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.

Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.

Computer-generated grid design optimized for high power density.

UL-recognized component.

Multicell design for economy of installation and maintenance.

Can be mounted in any orientation.

Not restricted for air transport – Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.

Not restricted for surface transport – Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.

Computer designed lead, low calcium alloy grid for minimal gassing and ease of recycling.

Case and cover available in both standard and flame retardant polypropylene.

Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL 1778 (optional)

GNB Sprinter UPS -

Sprinter S12V285F

12V 285WPC @ 15 min. rate, 1.67vpc

Features

8 year design life @ 25 degree C

3 year replacement Warranty

Absorbent Glass Mat Technology, AGM

No restrictions for Ground/Air Transport, non spillable battery

Specifications

Dimensions = 10.25"L x 6.85"W x 8.8"H

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

nice batts wish they can ship usps
Ya I know.. Looks like im getting a account discount on ups shipping tho still lookin like 60bucks to ship the big boys and 50bucks for the other ones...

Will work with people tho if your interested let me know...

Can't say enough about these batteries....

I even bought one for use in our schools project electric car to run the accessories.

Also run one in my truck.

how many big ones would i need for 6k watts? im in crescent city california btw
Give me more info and i'll give my opinion by my personal experience.. Depends how many alts, how big alt, how many runs of wire... What ohm load that 6k is at...

But an average vehicle with a good 200+ alt and like 2runs of pos and neg, decent batt up front... The 6k running @ 1ohm daily... 2 Big batts in back should do quite well... Also those littler C&D work good as starter front as well... zfrerichs has the little up front running strong...

Normal shipping on those big ones is around 75-80 bucks...just warning you ahead of time so you won't be surprised.
Ya thanks.. I actually have a buddy with a ups account and get a little discount.. Looking like 60bucks shipping for the big one and 50bucks for the littler ones...

Also as mentioned will do multiple discounts, and will entertain OBO especially local but shipping as well... Don't be afraid to PM me offers.. I will respond //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hmmm, ya bout a 220 amp alt, then since my trucks a powerstroke i have dual batteries up front anyway, i guess i could just add these or some junk. the two batts up front are just like descent batts. i wonder how much bigger these batts are then them?

I might be interested in picking up the smaller one.. how much shipped to 48473?

what is the difference between the 2nd and 3rd batteries you have listed in the OP?

seems like they are just the same?

Would you say the smaller one is better than a Optima Yellowtop? I would say so? cuz it got higher Ah rating..

12V 75 AH @ 20 hr rate,
are all batteries' Ah ratings rated at 20 hour rate?

or this is some kind of a trick lol?

If it is usually 20 hour rate then sure thing I ll pick up one of those bad boys from you

What is the max voltage they like to be charged at ?

do you know if there is any short circuit amp figures and internal resistance figures ?

pm me the best price for 4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.