WTB: Ford Escape OEM 6-disc HU

09Alti
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm checking for a friend of mine, he just picked up an 04 Ford Escape with the factory 6-disc headunit. Well he's getting an error on the CD player and wants to replace it with one that works. Does anyone have a OEM Escape 6-disc HU that they want to get rid of?

Thanks!

Let me check if I can find my old OEM I need some moolah so I might forget about going back to stock when i sell. Ill let you know later tonight.

is it the same as explorer's 6 disc hu?

i got a 6 disc hu out of my 04 ford explorer.. i can sell it to you if it is the same

ON the 6 disc in-dash changers, when they are saying error, you can usually unplug them, then replug them in...and 9/10 times they will fix themselves and start working again.....I would try this first....

ON the 6 disc in-dash changers, when they are saying error, you can usually unplug them, then replug them in...and 9/10 times they will fix themselves and start working again.....I would try this first....
Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

no idea, how about you send me an offeR?
i have no clue how much does this radio worth
It's not the same one. The Explorer one appears to be a 2-DIN but the Escape one looks like a 1.5-DIN.

Thanks anyways

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.