Truck won't start im getting nothing:(

Have you topped of the blinker fluid?
i lol'd:laugh:

I am thinking maybe a malfunction with the alarm? Like the Killswitch is still engaged.
there should be a relay on the starter wire if its an aftermarket alarm.

I bought a suburban because it "needed a starter" and it was a 10 min fix.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

um.......sh*t can't remember model of it i can describe it to you though it has the silver remote with the lcd on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Then I would get the dual 4 ohm subwoofers and wire it to 1 ohm like in the link below. Those subwoofers are 500 watts rms so running them at 1...
ok i get it dodge ram and full strip inside for second skin . power is run down drivers side and speaker wire is run down passanger side thank you
There is one more thing; you said you will be using the OEM amplifier for the front stage. If that is the case, then you may need an vehicle...

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date