two alpine type r ported

ok i made the box! at least i cut all the pieces. is there a way to make the port in the middle? i would think that would even out the bass? or at least look better?

ok i made the box! at least i cut all the pieces. is there a way to make the port in the middle? i would think that would even out the bass? or at least look better?
it won't affect sound at all. you've already cut it, so not now anyway. you'll have more displacement because you wouldn't be using the outside box wall as the port.

well yea, but im dropping over a grand on this setup and i dont have unlimited cash
i just put in 4 type r 12's 2 ohm with a planet audio rxd2400 amp and all that cost me under 1k. and thats including all the wiring, wood and aposltry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.