SOLD Cadence Daytona Amps...

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
Well since these Daytona's won't fit in my dad's car, I'm going to sell them. I used them for about 6 months and never had any issues...they never even got hot.

DCA1000 stats: http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=97&idproduct=243

This one got a little beat up being under my driver's seat where the motor for the seat would rub against it occassionally. I'd give it a 7/10 for appearance, and of course 10/10 for performance. I took a couple of close-ups of the scratches. I even dropped it down to .5ohm running 4 RE8's, and it never even broke a sweat.

DCA4100 stats: http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=97&idproduct=246

I used this amp to run my active front stage for a while. Ample power for solid midbass and just a solid amp that never gave me any issues. 9/10 appearance, and as always 10/10 performance. It's missing the "C" from the Cadence sticker...not a big deal if it's going out of sight.

amps023.jpg

amps024.jpg

amps025.jpg

amps026.jpg

amps027.jpg

amps028.jpg

amps029.jpg

$200 shipped each, $380 shipped for both...paypal included.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.