SOLD System Revamp Sale: Alpine, Orion, Memphis, Eclipse, Stinger

Hintzyboy
5,000+ posts

Sparks mean its working!
Baraboo, WI
Ok fellas, I have decided to go with a more stealthy install, so my equipment needs to get switched up some. All prices are negotiable, so hit me up with any reasonable offers.

I will also entertain trades for the following items:

- Memphis 500D or 1000D (not the new style)

- Alpine PDX 1.600 or 1.1000 or 100.4

- PG Tantrum 1200.1 (if the dimensions match up with what I need)

- Alpine H650

- Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2

- Any other good OEM integration unit

- Any other small amp that will do 100x4 at 4 ohms

- Any other small amp that will do 500-1000w at 1 or 2 ohms

Alright, enough with the preliminaries. On to the equipment

First off is an Orion XTR Pro 1000. Slightly underrated, and will do around 1300w at one ohm.

250 x 1 at 4 ohm

500 x 1 at 2 ohm

1000 x 1 at 1 ohm

9/10 Cosmetic (one small scuff you can't really see in the pics) 10/10 Mechanical. I really like this amp, it's just too big for my purposes, so it has to go.

SOLD to RidnClean

Next is my Memphis ST3004. I REALLY don't want to sell this, but I'm going to put it up anyway. If it fits in the space I want to put it, it will be off the market unless I get a PDX 4.100 for it and can get a mono PDX amp to match.

75 x 4 at 4 ohms

115 x 4 at 2 ohms

230 x 2 at 4 ohms bridged

Again, great condition except fot a couple minor scuffs and knicks on the fins. I'd give it an 8.5/10 cosmetic, 10/10 mechanical.

$225 shipped

ST3004.jpg

ST3004-4.jpg

ST3004-3.jpg

Here's a BNIB Eclipse EA2212 I bought a few years ago but never used. Would be a great little amp to use in an active setup or to power some good coaxes. Maybe even to power a small sub for the GF's car.

50 x 2 at 4

70 x 2 at 2

140 x 1 at 4 bridged

It's brand new, so 10/10 both cosmetic and mechanical

$75 shipped

Stereo014_edited.jpg

Up next is an Alpine 3672 Active Crossover Unit. This is probably one of the nicest x-overs I've ever seen. Does 3-way front, 2-way rear, and sub duty. Phase switching. Etc. Another piece I really want to keep, but won't work, this time because I've decided to use the stock HU in my new car.

About 7.5-8/10 cosmetically. Has one big scratch on the face. Perfect mechanically

$125 shipped

Alpine3672-2.jpg

Alpine3672.jpg

And here is a Stinger SWCKH44 Multi-amp wiring kit. Has everything you need to wire up a system using 1300w rms total, except the RCAs, which I sold out of it a few months back. Still includes all of the following:

-Esclusive 1.2 Farad Stinger Capacitor with 4-Digit LED Voltage Display

-Four-gang, HPM Digital AGU fused distribution block

-Water resistant 4 gauge ANL fuse block with voltage gauge

-Two Deluxe multi-output battery terminals

-Dual power-ground distribution block

-Multi-output distribution block

-22ft 4-gauge translucent blue power wire

-6ft 4-gauge translucent silver ground wire

-12ft 8-gauge translucent blue power wire

-12ft 8-gauge translucent silver ground wire

-6ft 12-gauge translucent blue speaker wire

-50ft 16-gauge translucent blue speaker wire

-Two position ring terminal in molded translucent case

-Four 60-amp AGU fuses

-150-amp ANL fuse

-Two grounding terminals

-All necessary hardware

-22ft of remote turn-on wire

Asking $100 shipped

Stereo001_edited.jpg

I have one more item to add, but will have to put it in another post due to the forum's lame ass 10-pic limit

Thanks for looking,

Aaron

I may also be selling some 10" ID OEMs I just got in a trade. I got three, but one basket was bent during shipping. I have to wait until I can file a claim with FedEx though.

If anyone is interested, I will sell all three for $250 plus shipping. You should be able to fix the bent basket on the one by simple inverting the sub and screwing it down. Then just flip the sub over once the rim is bent back.

what would you want for the 2 oem good id subs shipped to 06355?
Probably around $225 shipped. But it will take at least a week or so to figure out the claim.

I will be going home next weekend (where all my tools are), and I will try to fix the bent rim. If I can fix it, would you be interested in all 3? Would be around $275-300 shipped depending on shipping cost.

Probably around $225 shipped. But it will take at least a week or so to figure out the claim.
I will be going home next weekend (where all my tools are), and I will try to fix the bent rim. If I can fix it, would you be interested in all 3? Would be around $275-300 shipped depending on shipping cost.
if you don't sell them and decide to lower the price, i may be interested. only saying this cause i picked up one 10" awhile back for $65 shipped, and saw others go for around the same, give or take a few $.

if you don't sell them and decide to lower the price, i may be interested. only saying this cause i picked up one 10" awhile back for $65 shipped, and saw others go for around the same, give or take a few $.
Well, they are in great shape except for the one that got hurt during shipping. They are the same as the ED 11Ov.2, which sells for $155 plus shipping.

I'm really not looking to get rid of them anyway. But I'm always up for something new, and I figured I'd keep options open until I actually start installing.

Bump before bed. Feel free to PM me any offers. If I can sell one or two more things, I can start work on my build, so I'd be willing to work on prices.

What happened to all the interest?

Come on guys, take this stuff off my hands so I can get going on my build.

Willing to work on prices to move this stuff out the door.

BUMP IT UP!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.