WTB Mach 5 Maw 15

http://www.mach5audio.com - they're inexpensive, the prices listed are in Canadian dollars.
REALLY! That's why I'm not going to try to sell mine. For you to get a deal out of it I'd practically have to give it away when I can keep it as a backup (or as a PA speaker for now). Very reliable company and sub in my experience, so why buy used?

dude seriously, imagine you buy a $100 sub and it performs great... you get another sub. do you a) keep it as a very nice backup or b) sell it for quite a bit less than $100 shipped and take at the very least a $20 loss.... but $80 shipped for you means we eat the $20 shipping cost. $60 is what somebody will get out of this sub at the very least, and I think most people would prefer to keep it as a reliable spare sub or sell it locally for $60. for the $40 extra it's worth it to buy new and for those who have one it's worth the spare for $60... just my .02 and free bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you were holding out on me, that monitor sounds like a decent trade. might have had me interested sooner... I can skip having a spare to have a larger monitor. however, It'll be a few days before I find out if my next setup is going to happen or not. until then this mach 5 will still be in use.

haha thanks realy looking foward to this rade if you want to. ive been looking to get a m5 15 for a while just dont have so much cash and cant seem to sell my l5

if you had any paintball stuff that would have been an even more tempting trade since my cousins have a 3 acre course they're working on and I'd like to start playing. you're probably the only person on pbnation without a gun for sale lol

LOL man, their BNIB price isn't low enough for you? your a retard
I don't know if I'd go as far as retard... "poor" or "broke" fits, maybe even "cheap" but "retard" is pretty harsh.

(btw your is a possessive pronoun... "you're" is probably what you meant. here' s a tip: before insulting somebody's intelligence DOUBLE CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR!)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.