Guns for sale

geardownson
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NC
My last thread got deleted so here is the proper one (sry mods)

I have 3 guns for sale. An Rock river arms m4 style Ar-15 flattop with quadrail,US Property stamped lower an a TON of accesories(mags,3 dif scopes,ect). Will include soft case that holds everything and ammo for 1150 plus shipping. ive got prob 1700 or more in this gun. It is about 6mo old an has had about 300 rnds put through it so it hasnt even been broken in completely.

My second piece is a high capacity 20 in barrel mossburg military shotgun with an $120 Knoxx m4 style callapsible stock. The stock has a buffer spring in it so you can shoot slugs with no prob an it absorbs the recoil. I want 250 plus shipping for this piece. i have ammo for it as well.

My third piece is a Kimber eclipse pro II 45 acp. This is my newest one. only about 3 months old it is in emmaculant condition. I used it to shoot at my CCW class, that is it. Retails for $900-1000 Ill take 775 plus shipping for this.

These are all quality pieces an i will not take any lower than price suggested. This is the cream of the crop. All of your state an FFL laws apply. I will ONLY ship to a licenced FFL dealer who will run a background check on you.

Here are the pics!

DSCF1641.jpg

DSCF1637.jpg

DSCF1640.jpg

4a8f5c49.jpg

d0bfffe0.jpg

789930e1.jpg

640e8aaa.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

what would be the process for purchase.

depends on where you live. he would have to contact a licensed firearms dealer near you, work out a deal where he ships it to them, you ship him the money for the gun and the dealer runs a background check and puts the gun in your name, usually a 10 day wait, and you pay the fee to the dealer.

Nice collection.......why are you selling em?
I am buying a house an i need to clear some things up.

depends on where you live. he would have to contact a licensed firearms dealer near you, work out a deal where he ships it to them, you ship him the money for the gun and the dealer runs a background check and puts the gun in your name, usually a 10 day wait, and you pay the fee to the dealer.
U got it man. Thats pretty much it. I didnt have to wait when i got mine though. When it came in i went an picked it up.

I have 5 30 rnd government property mags for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif an the lower is gov property stamped as well. Its CIA overstock

Did you put this gone together yourself?

If so do you have any of the specail tools used, and what tools are actually needed?

I am thinking about putting one together myself.

Sorry if this is getting off topic.

I am buying a house an i need to clear some things up.

U got it man. Thats pretty much it. I didnt have to wait when i got mine though. When it came in i went an picked it up.
yea, in cali it is a 10 day wait for rifles, really 11 because it starts the following day and like 30 days for handguns.

Man, I had an AR very similiar to that one, flashlight an laser attatchment and everything, and sold it for much more. I REALLY want to pick that thing up, STUPID CALIFORNIA.

Man, I had an AR very similiar to that one, flashlight an laser attatchment and everything, and sold it for much more. I REALLY want to pick that thing up, STUPID CALIFORNIA.
my thoughts exactly, I had a chrome Mac 11 and had to get rid of it when we moved due to the new GF at the time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

geardownson

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
geardownson
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies