SOLD Lots of wire: Knu 1/0, speaker, RCAs; Monster RCAs; 4/8 Gauge; Fuse Holders/D-block

Bunch of stuff SOLD to SocialStealth!!

First post edited. Screw terminals, some white and blue 1/0, Knu RCAs, D-block and all remote wire GONE!!

Here's what's left!

Pics are located here: Wire Pics

-Few feet of 4-gauge (good for going from the D-block to your amps).

-Monster 4ch 17ft RCAs

-US Amps 1/0 fuse holder with 250 amp fuse (never used)

-Monster fuse holder with various fuses and some spade connectors (never used)

-About 30 feet total of Audison 16g speaker wire

-1/0 in these lenghts

Blue:

-39”

White:

-50”

-30” with terminal

-39” with terminals on both ends

-50” with terminal

I'll do $50 shipped for all the wire I have left!! Will also combine shipping if anyone pics up anything in my other FS threads!!!

bought some of the 0g wire, rcas, d block, screw terminals, remote wire.

Great transaction, fast shipping. He gave me an extra free screw terminal and the 20 ft 14g speaker wire.

Said he just wanted to get rid of it all, I might buy something else just so I can get some more free stuff he wants to get rid of //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Haha thanks man. As for the 4g I have, it's about 2ft pieces each of power (red) and ground (black), and then about 7-8" pieces of power and ground. That's it.

1 2ft piece of power, 1 2ft piece of ground

1 7-8" power, 1 7-8" ground.

I'll do $10 shipped for the 4g fuse holder and 4g wire.

Monster 4ch RCAs $15 shipped.

1/0 fuse holder with 250a fuse $20 shipped.

Audison speaker wire $15 shipped for all of it. Two roughly 15ft runs, two shorter 4-5ft runs nd a few scraps. Good for wiring a set of comps.

Check out my other for sale threads and combine shipping!!

All that is left is some 1/0 and the US Amps 1/0 fuse holder with 250a ANL Fuse. I'll do $30 shipped/insured Priority Mail for the rest!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.