SOLD FS - Stinger 1/0 with Digital Fuses.

MmatsDude
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
WIre w/ Fuse. - 70 shipped.

Will sell the other 2 fuses together only. 40 shipped.

I had this a while back for sale but the deal didn't go through.

The wire is around 16/17 feet long.

fuse001.jpg

fuse002.jpg

fuse003.jpg

their just volt meters in the fuses? SO if you blow a fuse what hapens? Sorry never heard of it...
if the fuse blows current wont pass anymore but the volt meter e'll keep on reading voltage, the sweet thing about them is that if the fuse's blow the fuse holder will make a loud peeping sound and a little light will come on, letting you know that the fuse is blown //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.